Export thread

Where do you draw the line between a garden tractor and a compact utility tractor?

JDgreen

JDgreen

Looking at the picture of new member bakerg's Massey GC 2400 made me realize that on LMF, garden tractors are mentioned frequently, but not CUT's (compact utility tractors) His GC 2400 is basically the same model as a GC 2410, which can handle a MMM, FEL, and backhoe. My Deere 4210 can also handle all three attachments, where my older Deere 318 can only take the MMM and optional FEL. The 318 was considered a garden tractor.

So, can we say the difference between a garden tractor and a CUT is the CUT's capability to run a backhoe in addition to the MMM and FEL? That's my opinion on the issue. Any comments?

twall

twall

What about Kubotas? I've seen a backhoe & bucket on one that was no bigger than my AGWAY.

I know that the ability to draw at least a single-bottom plow was the litmus as to whether it was a lawn tractor, or a garden tractor.

You raise a good question.

I would think it depends on who you talk to.

JDgreen

JDgreen

What about Kubotas? I've seen a backhoe & bucket on one that was no bigger than my AGWAY.

I know that the ability to draw at least a single-bottom plow was the litmus as to whether it was a lawn tractor, or a garden tractor.

You raise a good question.

A lot of mid-sized lawn tractors can pull a single bottom plow...indeed, someplace here someone was saying his 5.5 hp Briggs could pull a plow and disc....:confused2:

twall

twall

A lot of mid-sized lawn tractors can pull a single bottom plow...indeed, someplace here someone was saying his 5.5 hp Briggs could pull a plow and disc....:confused2:

I'm just going by what I read. That itself was the Author's opinion, but at tractor shows, it seems to be the way someof them divvy up the genre.

Again, probably depends 100% on who you talk to, as to there is no real, in-stone definition.

JDgreen

JDgreen

I'm just going by what I read. That itself was the Author's opinion, but at tractor shows, it seems to be the way someof them divvy up the genre.

Again, probably depends 100% on who you talk to, as to there is no real, in-stone definition.

Just posted the issue on TBN...wonder what we will learn there.

twall

twall

Just posted the issue on TBN...wonder what we will learn there.

Is it in 'the front porch'? If so, I needn't even bother loggin in.......:laughing:

Besides, lotsa new people today here!

M

Muhammad

Quite simply, the presence of a ROPS is where the line is drawn. No ROPS? Garden tractor. ROPS? Compact tractor.

twall

twall

Quite simply, the presence of a ROPS is where the line is drawn. No ROPS? Garden tractor. ROPS? Compact tractor.

Really? How about stuff from a few years ago......when virtually the same model had no ROPS one year, then it was added the next, while next to nothing else changed. Did the designation change?

Don't some Zero-turns have a ROPS? Wouldn't consider THEM a Compact tractor in the same way a Kubota is.......hmmmm:confused:

M

Muhammad

Really? How about stuff from a few years ago......when virtually the same model had no ROPS one year, then it was added the next, while next to nothing else changed. Did the designation change?

Don't some Zero-turns have a ROPS? Wouldn't consider THEM a Compact tractor in the same way a Kubota is.......hmmmm:confused:

Oh boy, you've opened a can of worms now...

Bigger wheels in the back
Smaller wheels in the front

Oh wait... ZTRs have that too!

I guess it's a CUT when the MFG says it is. :biggrin:

twall

twall

Oh boy, you've opened a can of worms now...

Bigger wheels in the back
Smaller wheels in the front

Oh wait... ZTRs have that too!

I guess it's a CUT when the MFG says it is. :biggrin:

That was my thought, too.

JDgreen

JDgreen

Well stated, but who determines whether the ROPS is installed? Tractor maker or governmental agency? Didn't mean to open a can of worms but as everybody here knows I enjoy controversy.

JDgreen

JDgreen

That was my thought, too.

I remember seeing print ads that stated "SUPER garden tractor" (emphasis added) More worms to add to the can, huh?

twall

twall

I remember seeing print ads that stated "SUPER garden tractor" (emphasis added) More worms to add to the can, huh?

And, wasn't the original 8n and the Mitsubishi D 2050 (mentioned in the new members forum) a compact tractor (minus the utility)? If a dealer puts an ROPS on one, is it now a CUT?

Didn't John Deere make the ROPS optional on some models? Were the ones with ROPS CUT's, and the ones without the option a garden tractor? :laughing:

Thanks, JD.......

JDgreen

JDgreen

First response on TBN says ability to carry 500 pounds in the loader and having 4wd meets the standards for CUT...

JDgreen

JDgreen

And, wasn't the original 8n and the Mitsubishi D 2050 (mentioned in the new members forum) a compact tractor (minus the utility)? If a dealer puts an ROPS on one, is it now a CUT?

Didn't some JD's make the ROPS optional on some models? Were the ones with ROPS CUT's, and the ones without the option a garden tractor? :laughing:

Thanks, JD.......

I have an NAA (Jubilee) which was derived from the 8N-9N Fords and despite all my literature and magazines I never knew those were considered compact. The manual for my NAA gives the shipping weight as 2550 lbs, without gas...compares closely with the weight of my 4210 with MFWD--2750 lbs.

twall

twall

I have an NAA (Jubilee) which was derived from the 8N-9N Fords and despite all my literature and magazines I never knew those were considered compact. The manual for my NAA gives the shipping weight as 2550 lbs, without gas...compares closely with the weight of my 4210 with MFWD--2750 lbs.

NOW you've done it! :laughing:

I always thought the large trikes (like McCormick-deering, and allis-chalmers) were 'tractors', and the 8n, the massey furgeson's of the era and the like were compact tractors. OY! :confused2:

JDgreen

JDgreen

NOW you've done it! :laughing:

I always thought the large trikes (like McCormick-deering, and allis-chalmers) were 'tractors', and the 8n, the massey furgeson's of the era and the like were compact tractors. OY! :confused2:

Here's another one to confuse the issue, owners manual for my NAA states hydraulic pressure developed is 4 to 4.8 gpm....I don't that would be enough to run a backhoe so that eliminates my tractor from being a CUT....RIGHT? :biggrin:

bakerg

bakerg

Well here's a John Deere H I had that was only 12hp. No ROP is it a garden tractor?:laughing::laughing:

Attachments

bakerg

bakerg

Maybe my Massey is a lawnmower but thinks it's a tractor, don't tell it any different because it might get an inferiority complex!:laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Well here's a John Deere H I had that was only 12hp. No ROP is it a garden tractor?:laughing::laughing:

Hmm, it's gonna be harder and harder to get those worms back in the can than I thought at first.....:laughing:

173abn

173abn

as I said on tbn,if it can't carry at least 500#in the fel and not be able to use a phd then I'd consider it a garden tractor.My 1610d Yanmar doesn't have rops but I consider it a cut.It could proably handle a bh but I would'nt want to put it to that test. russ

M

Muhammad

There are garden tractors that are diesel, yes, but not many compact tractors (if any among popular models) are gas. Maybe we need to look at the combination of diesel engine, 4wd, Cat 1 3PH and 540 RPM PTO. I don't think you'll find any garden tractor with that combination (though if one exists I'm pretty sure the NEXT post is going to tell me about it)... :biggrin:

twall

twall

Well, like I said early on in this thread, I think it all depends on who you talk to, and when. I'm sure there are dealers that wouldn't agree with your def, Muhammad, because it would mean what they are marketing as a CUT is really a GT......and most owners of GT's that don't make the cut to be a CUT.........

It's one of those questions that I believe really has no rock solid answer at all. John heard this at dealer x, jack read y in a book, dan found z online...........

Thanks AGAIN, JD...:laughing:.......

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

How come nobody has talked about SCUT's??? They are between a garden tractor and a CUT...:biggrin:

twall

twall

How come nobody has talked about SCUT's??? They are between a garden tractor and a CUT...:biggrin:

OY! More worms! :laughing:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

OY! More worms! :laughing:

Yep, I opened another can...:laughing::biggrin:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Yep, I opened another can...:laughing::biggrin:

HEY...COMPACT TRACTOR FAN...WHY ARE YOU HORNING IN ON MY CAN OF WORMS HERE??? :laughing::laughing:

I'm trying to become a Member of the Month here on LMF, the first one ever, and here you are trying to hijack my thread....:laughing::laughing:

Why don't you go back to TBN and wait for a second person to reply to your post on "Michelle Obamas Gardening Book"....:laughing::laughing:

I did you a favor by being the first....:laughing::laughing:

Just woofing you, glad to see you here on LMF, you will be a REAL asset here too...:thumbsup:

JDgreen

JDgreen

There are garden tractors that are diesel, yes, but not many compact tractors (if any among popular models) are gas. Maybe we need to look at the combination of diesel engine, 4wd, Cat 1 3PH and 540 RPM PTO. I don't think you'll find any garden tractor with that combination (though if one exists I'm pretty sure the NEXT post is going to tell me about it)... :biggrin:

I STILL say the hydraulic capacity to run a backhoe MUST be part of the specs to qualify for a CUT...

(that grinding sound you hear is either me gnashing my teeth, or the sound of me opening yet another can)

M

Muhammad

Let the roasting begin!!! :laughing:

twall

twall

I STILL say the hydraulic capacity to run a backhoe MUST be part of the specs to qualify for a CUT...

(that grinding sound you hear is either me gnashing my teeth, or the sound of me opening yet another can)

I'm sure a dealer with not enough capacity in his offerings will be happy to disagree.......:biggrin:

JDgreen

JDgreen

I'm sure a dealer with not enough capacity in his offerings will be happy to disagree.......:biggrin:

Dealer-shmealer-squealer, anything to make a sale....

twall

twall

Dealer-shmealer-squealer, anything to make a sale....

...and muddy up the 'line' you started this thread with :tongue:

JDgreen

JDgreen

...and muddy up the 'line' you started this thread with :tongue:

So, how many threads have you seen here that have generated the amount of responses in such a short time...Oh boy, I can just feel that "Member of the Month" award getting closer every minute....:laughing:

twall

twall

So, how many threads have you seen here that have generated the amount of responses in such a short time...Oh boy, I can just feel that "Member of the Month" award getting closer every minute....:laughing:

What is this MOTM you keep referring to? You just messin around? Didn't know they did that here.

M

Muhammad

What is this MOTM you keep referring to? You just messin around? Didn't know they did that here.

We haven't... YET. But we will... soon. :thumbsup:

JDgreen

JDgreen

We haven't... YET. But we will... soon. :thumbsup:

I SUGGESTED IT SO I GOT DIBS......:laughing:

No, Kenny deserves it more than me.

Twall, TBN has a "Member of the Month" and Compact Tractor Fan here has earned that for March of 2011...are you impressed now?

twall

twall

Twall, TBN has a "Member of the Month" and Compact Tractor Fan here has earned that for March of 2011...are you impressed now?

Dunno - depends on what it takes to win it :laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Certainly not posts like the one "Michelle Obamas Gardening Book" like I am ragging Compact Tractor Fan for starting....:laughing:

twall

twall

Certainly not posts like the one "Michelle Obamas Gardening Book" like I am ragging Compact Tractor Fan for starting....:laughing:

I think I read some of that one......was a long thread, if I remember right........

JDgreen

JDgreen

I think I read some of that one......was a long thread, if I remember right........

No, it was under "Friendly Politics" in the "Front Porch" section...he had asked if anyybody was going to buy her book...very short thread.

twall

twall

Then, I'm likely to not see it for a long time. Haven't been on TBN in a while. I don't enjoy it as much as LMF, like I said I wouldn't when you and Kenny were pushing me to sign up........:smile:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

HEY...COMPACT TRACTOR FAN...WHY ARE YOU HORNING IN ON MY CAN OF WORMS HERE??? :laughing::laughing:

I'm trying to become a Member of the Month here on LMF, the first one ever, and here you are trying to hijack my thread....:laughing::laughing:

Why don't you go back to TBN and wait for a second person to reply to your post on "Michelle Obamas Gardening Book"....:laughing::laughing:

I did you a favor by being the first....:laughing::laughing:

Just woofing you, glad to see you here on LMF, you will be a REAL asset here too...:thumbsup:

Thanks JDgreen! I think you are the one trying to get the LMF member of the month award. :wink::laughing:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Thanks JDgreen! I think you are the one trying to get the LMF member of the month award. :wink::laughing:

It ain't even here yet, but I told Muhammad Kenny deserves it more than me....:thumbsup:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

Yeah, what exactly does it take? I guess I have what ever it is...:wink::biggrin::laughing:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

Gosh...I did not think it would be that funny...:confused2:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

It ain't even here yet, but I told Muhammad Kenny deserves it more than me....:thumbsup:

OK, I saw that post now...Trying to catch up...:confused2:

twall

twall

I'm pretty sure, when we get it, it'll be Kenny, then JD, then Kenny, then JD........We'll be in that cycle till we are ALL at two thousand posts!! LOL :laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Then, I'm likely to not see it for a long time. Haven't been on TBN in a while. I don't enjoy it as much as LMF, like I said I wouldn't when you and Kenny were pushing me to sign up........:smile:

But you had HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of responses to your "Home brew" thread didn't you?

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

No, it was under "Friendly Politics" in the "Front Porch" section...he had asked if anyybody was going to buy her book...very short thread.

Yeah, because you were the only one who thought it was funny...

JDgreen

JDgreen

I'm pretty sure, when we get it, it'll be Kenny, then JD, then Kenny, then JD........We'll be in that cycle till we are ALL at two thousand posts!! LOL :laughing:

If you keep up posting at the rate you are today you will get to the 2,000 post mark by June!!!!

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

Getting back to the original topic...I posted this on TBN:

Hmmm...Simplicity has a BH attchment for one of their "Yard & Garden Tractors"...
thumbsup.gif

twall

twall

But you had HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of responses to your "Home brew" thread didn't you?

Was that sarcasm? :smile: Wasn't intended for hundreds of responses.....LOL

M

Muhammad

Yeah, what exactly does it take? I guess I have what ever it is...:wink::biggrin::laughing:

Ok, I'll spill the secret... you were nominated by other members. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I pick them, sometimes they are nominated... sometimes they beg us for the honor. :laughing: Just kidding...

JDgreen

JDgreen

Was that sarcasm? :smile: Wasn't intended for hundreds of responses.....LOL

You should know me by now, sarcasm is my middle name....

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

Sometimes I pick them, sometimes they are nominated... sometimes they beg us for the honor.

Oh, I thought it was the latter...:wink::biggrin::laughing:

twall

twall

You should know me by now, sarcasm is my middle name....

Then, I should have posted the smiley to be a knowing wink.......thought about that....AFTER the fact...:wink:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

Then, I should have posted the smiley to be a knowing wink.......thought about that....AFTER the fact...:wink:

You can edit your posts...

JDgreen

JDgreen

Ok, I'll spill the secret... you were nominated by other members. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I pick them, sometimes they are nominated... sometimes they beg us for the honor. :laughing: Just kidding...

Please, please, may I have the humble honor of being the very first LMF member nominated to be "Member of the Month" here? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?

Sigh...:frown: This begging thing is pretty hard to do when you don't have a dog to give you clues....

twall

twall

You can edit your posts...

I know - I do it all the time. But, when the thread is as rapid-fire as this one, the changes may not be seen by the one intended to see it.....:biggrin:

twall

twall

Please, please, may I have the humble honor of being the very first LMF member nominated to be "Member of the Month" here? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?

Sigh...:frown: This begging thing is pretty hard to do when you don't have a dog to give you clues....

Yeah, and if you used a cat for reference...you'd be........you! :biggrin:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

I know - I do it all the time. But, when the thread is as rapid-fire as this one, the changes may not be seen by the one intended to see it.....:biggrin:

Yeah, you should see "The Chronicles" over on TBN. :confused2:

M

Muhammad

This is starting to remind me to RT-Polo......... (only TBNers will understand). :eek:

M

Muhammad

Yeah, you should see "The Chronicles" over on TBN. :confused2:

You beat me to it. But in the interest of my post count I'm going to leave my reply. And reply again. :wink: :tongue: :newhere:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

This is starting to remind me to RT-Polo......... (only TBNers will understand). :eek:

Uh, didn't I just say that...

M

Muhammad

It's too fast... I can't keep up! :biggrin:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

OK everyone! Here is a new thread:

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/front-porch/2455-chronicles.html#post16783

Please continue all OT posts in this thread over on "The Front Porch"...:wink:

bakerg

bakerg

I think the difference between a good lawn mower and a CUT is about $10,000 Canadian as it's worth more then US dollar right now.:laughing:
if you pay 10000 more it must be a CUT but just don't tell my wife that. She still thinks it's a lawnmower.:thumbsup:

M

Muhammad

I think the difference between a good lawn mower and a CUT is about $10,000 Canadian as it's worth more then US dollar right now.:laughing:
if you pay 10000 more it must be a CUT but just don't tell my wife that. She still thinks it's a lawnmower.:thumbsup:

That's because you don't have an FEL and BH. Add some ground-breaking attachments and then it's a tractor. :smile:

twall

twall

BINGO! There's the line - Ten grand, pick your currency..........

Above, its a CUT, below, its a GT.

Case closed. I agree, sounds fair enough. :laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

That's because you don't have an FEL and BH. Add some ground-breaking attachments and then it's a tractor. :smile:

But I do have a FEL.:wink:

K

KennyV

Don't think there will be a simple enough answer to put it into a single paragraph... I think it IS what ever the manufacture wants to label it... and then let the users end up picking the correct place for it...?

I do know if you park a LT next to a LT next to a CUT all from the same or similar maker you will see some differences in design strengths & weight as you go up in the lines... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

JDgreen

Don't think there will be a simple enough answer to put it into a single paragraph... I think it IS what ever the manufacture wants to label it... and then let the users end up picking the correct place for it...?

I do know if you park a LT next to a LT next to a CUT all from the same or similar maker you will see some differences in design strengths & weight as you go up in the lines... :smile:KennyV

Kenny hope you have the time to follow this thread from the start sorry you missed it yesterday a bunch of us had a pretty spirited and fast paced discussion...:laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

So we never got a definite division between lawn mower and CUT. Sounds like what ever a person wants to interpetet as.:confused2: Yes I know that my Massey is a CUT but i bought it to mow lawn mainly and got the FEL to move snow in the winter. Everyone around here just thinks its a big lawn mower. I live in a farming community and not to many people have CUTs. The Massey just looks like a lawn mower compared to all the big tractors around.:biggrin:
If the wife asks, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

So we never got a definite division between lawn mower and CUT. Sounds like what ever a person wants to interpetet as.:confused2: Yes I know that my Massey is a CUT but i bought it to mow lawn mainly and got the FEL to move snow in the winter. Everyone around here just thinks its a big lawn mower. I live in a farming community and not to many people have CUTs. The Massey just looks like a lawn mower compared to all the big tractors around.:biggrin:
If the wife asks, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.:laughing:

When I originally started the thread I expected to get many differing viewpoints but nowhere near as many as were offered...which is why I enjoyed it so much...one guy on TBN said if you asked 30 people to define what a CUT was you would get 28 different answers...:laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

When I originally started the thread I expected to get many differing viewpoints but nowhere near as many as were offered...which is why I enjoyed it so much...one guy on TBN said if you asked 30 people to define what a CUT was you would get 28 different answers...:laughing:
So can we be friends even though my Massey is bigger then your JD.:laughing:
To tell you the truth, I am a JD man myself,:thumbsup: grew up with them all my life, just could not see paying $5000 more for the green paint. Maybe I will post some of my implements and you will see that they are green. I hope the green and red will go together.:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

So can we be friends even though my Massey is bigger then your JD.:laughing:
To tell you the truth, I am a JD man myself,:thumbsup: grew up with them all my life, just could not see paying $5000 more for the green paint. Maybe I will post some of my implements and you will see that they are green. I hope the green and red will go together.:laughing:

Your Massey is bigger, huh? What is the PTO hp of your tractor? The weight with no attachments but with MFWD? Wheelbase? Overall length? Hey guys lets start a new thread here, how do you define "BIGGER"....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

From the factory brochure:

4210 with E-Hydro:

28 gross hp
22 pto hp
Overall length 117 inches
Wheelbase 65 inches

Weight with MFWD, full oil and coolant, no fuel 2675 lbs.

bakerg

bakerg

From the factory brochure:

4210 with E-Hydro:

28 gross hp
22 pto hp
Overall length 117 inches
Wheelbase 65 inches

Weight with MFWD, full oil and coolant, no fuel 2675 lbs.

I am corrected, yours is bigger, but is it a CUT then?:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

If my JD is NOT a CUT, that salesman is in big trouble. Yes we can be friends even though my JD is bigger than your Massey. Sent from mobile.

bakerg

bakerg

If my JD is NOT a CUT, that salesman is in big trouble. Yes we can be friends even though my JD is bigger than your Massey. Sent from mobile.

What part of Michigan are you from? I live just across the border from Detroit, just outside of Windsor.

JDgreen

JDgreen

What part of Michigan are you from? I live just across the border from Detroit, just outside of Windsor.

12 miles northeast of downtown Lansing....

K

KennyV

I just noticed that the answer you posted above ... could also answer the original question in this thread...
"Where do you draw the line between a garden tractor and a compact utility tractor"
The line may just be drawn...
"12 miles northeast of downtown Lansing.... "
:smile:KennyV

JDgreen

JDgreen

I just noticed that the answer you posted above ... could also answer the original question in this thread...
"Where do you draw the line between a garden tractor and a compact utility tractor"
The line may just be drawn...
"12 miles northeast of downtown Lansing.... "
:smile:KennyV

And the rest of you guys here call ME a smart a--......:laughing:

jd335

jd335

And the rest of you guys here call ME a smart a--......:laughing:
if the threads i have just read here won't make you laugh you need some serious help keep going guys i haven't found the winner or the wenner yet:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

if the threads i have just read here won't make you laugh you need some serious help keep going guys i haven't found the winner or the wenner yet:laughing:

Maybe if the guys here with only 77 posts would chip in and contribute we could have more laughs....:laughing::laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

Maybe if the guys here with only 77 posts would chip in and contribute we could have more laughs....:laughing::laughing:

Hey, I,m trying to post more but I think the wife is catching on about the Massey.:eek: Going to have to take the FEL off and put on the MMM to fool her again.:laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Hey, I,m trying to post more but I think the wife is catching on about the Massey.:eek: Going to have to take the FEL off and put on the MMM to fool her again.:laughing::laughing:

I was ragging JD 335 about his measly 77 posts.....:biggrin:

jd335

jd335

and i thought i was in the running for the award jd your right when you say if i would post you would have more laughs im afraid you would have to many. i'll do better :ashamed:

jd335

jd335

jd im up to 80 do i get an award for that

JDgreen

JDgreen

jd im up to 80 do i get an award for that

"ATTABOY" is what you get from jdgreen he is so PROUD of you. Wow twall had 97 posts in one day thanks to me and the thread I started here....:laughing:

jd335

jd335

sorry can't match twall but i'll keep trying he has an advantage he has home brew. and he's not sharing.:mad:

JDgreen

JDgreen

sorry can't match twall but i'll keep trying he has an advantage he has home brew. and he's not sharing.:mad:

I will share corned beef if that will help....:laughing:

jd335

jd335

i tried the cornbeef once and i liked it so well i never tried it again but thanks for the offer:thumbdown:

bakerg

bakerg

You eye problem probably started when you started this thread:laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

You eye problem probably started when you started this thread:laughing::laughing:

Be that as it may...but I don't even remember starting it...THAT'S what scares me.....:laughing::laughing:

mystreba

mystreba

Where do you draw the line between forum and chat room?

twall

twall

Be that as it may...but I don't even remember starting it...THAT'S what scares me.....:laughing::laughing:

WOW......:shocked: You've lost it....:laughing:

twall

twall

Where do you draw the line between forum and chat room?

Around here, that line is awful blurry........(pun intended, JD)......:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Around here, that line is awful blurry........(pun intended, JD)......:laughing:

GOOD ONE !!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Never been on a chat room at least since I was using Windows 98...

twall

twall

GOOD ONE !!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Never been on a chat room at least since I was using Windows 98...

I used to love them, when Yahoo was big.

JDgreen

JDgreen

:laughing:
I used to love them, when Yahoo was big.

There are so many YAHOOS here, you must feel like you are in a chat room.....

BKBrown

BKBrown

JD - I notice you aren't using the big font sizes yourself ![/COLOR] :laughing: :biggrin: :eek:

:laughing:

There are so many YAHOOS here, you must feel like you are in a chat room.....

rer

rer

I draw the line with a plow.

Attachments