wheel fell off

dakotamanb

Forum Newbie
Threads
While mowing my front wheel collapsed.Its like the wheel is dangling on the mower where you ajust the height.It is aMurray selfpropelled#22617x92b? Thanks Tony

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
While mowing my front wheel collapsed.Its like the wheel is dangling on the mower where you ajust the height.It is aMurray selfpropelled#22617x92b? Thanks Tony

Did the wheel break or the nut holding it on come loose? This model looks to be self propelled. You can find the parts for sell along with a diagram here at PARTS TREE .com

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think the part # is 011x16ma
:confused2:

That is correct. You can probably get the same size bolt at your local hardware store for less than a dollar. You may need to remove one from the other side to have an example for the size you need.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
You will probably also need the nut that the bolt threads into on the other side of deck which is 015X68MA. I believe this is the size of the nut 015x68 as well as the bolt size is 011x16. I am not sure of this maybe someone else can chime in on this. :confused2:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
You will probably also need the nut that the bolt threads into on the other side of deck which is 015X68MA. I believe this is the size of the nut 015x68 as well as the bolt size is 011x16. I am not sure of this maybe someone else can chime in on this. :confused2:

In reality if you can find a bolt, lockwasher and nut that will fit close to the diameter of hole in height adjuster and deck and not extend out into path of mower blade you should be ok.