Comparison What type of zero turn mower would you guys suggest?

Lukeslawn

Threads
I am looking at a Massey ferguson 2300 Series Zero Turn Mower for 3000.00$. It has a 27hp Briggs engine in it. One thing I find cool about it Is it has a power deck lift system. From what I know tho this lawn mower can't get a trailor hitch attached to it. My second choice is a toro timecutter as with a 22 hp Kawasaki engine. This lawn mower is around 3000$ and my third choice on the little bit exspensiver side is a John Deere ez trak z245 with a 23 hp engine ( engine type not specified ). This lawn more is nice because it has an hour gauge on so I know when to do service, on the toro and hour gauge is optional and on the Massey ferguson I am not sure because there website doesn't give much information. Someone please help me pick one. I also need it to have a trailor attatchment because I do alot of leaf dumping

Tindal

Threads
I have a MZ6128 husky it is a bit more at 4995.00 . but it is a great machine . 3400 drives 1/4 inch deck greasable spindles and front castors . no choke to pull , just crank up and go . this mower is fast 10 mph .I got the mulch kit though a bit pricey at 200.00 but well worth it , looks like you vaccumed . I have about 3 acres with a lot of trees ( and a swimming pool ) so i have to deal with leaves and I have tried everything . Mulching works best so far , fast and easy .

Parkmower

Threads
Out of the three you listed I'd go with the Toro. I'm not familiar with the other two.

I would also look at the Husqvarna RZ 4222f
It's in same price range and has a fabricated deck

Lukeslawn

Threads
Thanks for the replies, I did look at that husqiavarna mower you suggested. Thank you for the suggestion but I am still kind of leaning towards the John Deere, for anyone who does not know what it looks like here's a picture :)

image-2635561195.png