What mower do i have

Murry Furry

Threads
sorry for dissabering again:ashamed: ended moving out of dads house:smile: had to deal with more than normal insanity:confused2: but anyway last time i posted i asked for help finding out what brand of mower i got. i still don't know, some i'm going to try again.

here's the info

red 22'' mowing deck
model number 2235-8400
code number 7023
series number 218564

3.5 horse briggs&straton
black vertical engine with a side shaft to power drive wheels
sucktion carb
model number 92982
type number 3184-01
code number 86101704
self propeld front drive wheels
drive wheels powered by belt off side shaft, that leads to a gearbox that converts it to the wheels

if you can give me any info to help, i would greatly appreshiate it:frown:

Mini Motors

Threads
Okay, so I Googled the model number and one of the things that popped up was a part number for a belt for a "Noma/AMF/Dynamark walk behind" mower. Further inquiries(adding Noma to the model number) lead me to a 24" mower, so I don't think that's it.

So, what is it that you need? Mower parts? Engine parts? Or just knowledge? I can certainly understand the last one. I just spent almost two months finding a model and year of manufacture on a motor I need no parts for, so I understand.

Murry Furry

Threads
Okay, so I Googled the model number and one of the things that popped up was a part number for a belt for a "Noma/AMF/Dynamark walk behind" mower. Further inquiries(adding Noma to the model number) lead me to a 24" mower, so I don't think that's it.

So, what is it that you need? Mower parts? Engine parts? Or just knowledge? I can certainly understand the last one. I just spent almost two months finding a model and year of manufacture on a motor I need no parts for, so I understand.

it needs alot, but having a cool older mower is nothing with out knowing who made it.