What kind of guns do you own?

Smartaleck

Threads
Here in the UK we don't have gun collections like you do in the States. I did see a very impressive collection of rifles at a friend's house in Alaska last year and my son in law goes hunting up there regularly. I've had my time with guns though when I was in the forces so I don't feel left out!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was just curious if anyone had a nice gun collection. I have a couple of .22 rifles, a trusty shotgun, and a Ruger .22 cal target model pistol. What do you own?

Have a Smith model 19 .357 with a 4 inch barrel, Winchester 12 gauge pump. That's it. My next door neighbor is a young city policeman, he has enough firepower to equip a small posse, but I can only shoot one gun at a time.

stanley

Threads
I have a .22 Ruger. It took all I had to convince the wife that we needed it. For that reason, she doesn't know about the rifle in the garage.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
"My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them"

:biggrin:

Ha hahaaa ... Too funny, but I know it could happen..:laughing:
:smile:KennyV

grnspot110

Threads
"To each his own", but that's not something I would post on the internet! :frown:

Big brother & the thieves are watching you!!!!

briggs

Threads
i dont have any not allowed to own any ....:frown:

Green Girl

Threads
I'm really into guns, and I have quite a variety of guns. I own a staple gun, I own a glue gun, and I own a calking gun.......

briggs

Threads
I'm really into guns, and I have quite a variety of guns. I own a staple gun, I own a glue gun, and I own a calking gun.......

LOL i have a pop rivet gun