Export thread

Welcome to the new Polls Forum!

M

Muhammad

Welcome to the new Polls Forum! I think you guys are going to have fun with this section... Polls are great because they organize the overall opinions of our community into easy to view diagrams.

So go ahead and start participating in the current polls, if you haven't already, and if you think you have a great new topic, post a new poll! It's easy to do, just click the "Post a poll" button in the Additional Options section of your post submission form and adjust the settings.

I'm excited to see what you guys come up with... :thumbsup:

Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy

Nice idea, I'll have to get my thinking cap on.

jmurray01

jmurray01

Fantastic section! I think this will really improve the enjoyment of the forum! :thumbsup:

W

wayne

GO Perry

jmurray01

jmurray01

What ? :laughing:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

Welcome to the new Polls Forum! I think you guys are going to have fun with this section... Polls are great because they organize the overall opinions of our community into easy to view diagrams.

So go ahead and start participating in the current polls, if you haven't already, and if you think you have a great new topic, post a new poll! It's easy to do, just click the "Post a poll" button in the Additional Options section of your post submission form and adjust the settings.

I'm excited to see what you guys come up with... :thumbsup:

Will we ever be able to do polls on TBN???

M

Muhammad

Will we ever be able to do polls on TBN???

Yes, probably soon in fact. :thumbsup:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Yes, probably soon in fact. :thumbsup:

WHAT GREAT NEWS.....:thumbsup:

HEY YOU GUYS ON TBN WE GOT POLLS HERE ON LMF AND YOU DON'T......:laughing::laughing: