Weather

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone here affected by the severe weather.Here in Tn we got pummeled. No damage here on the home stead but lots in the surrounding are. Will take a long time to clean up and for the water to receed.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Nothing severe here that I know of but my yard is under water as normal after heavy rains. Not flooded per say but the normal standing water enough for rubber boots. No work today except in the normal in office so called paperwork; orders and research.

Current Radar
1715257156090.png

GearHead36

Threads
I recently moved away from N AL, which routinely gets sever thunderstorms and tornadoes. I don't miss it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The way the weather has changed in general there is no safe place anymore. Now it seems whenever the temps are around 70F we are pretty well assured of bad storms.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
After a closer look I did loose a Reliant Peach tree.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
The way the weather has changed in general there is no safe place anymore. Now it seems whenever the temps are around 70F we are pretty well assured of bad storms.
Bad weather, floods, storms, tornadoes, etc. has been happening for thousands of years, there was just no internet or 24 hour TV to report it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
My father watched the farm animals to determine when a storm was coming .
Farmer across the road from us, does same. Our cats are pretty good indicators as well.

On news it said in TN, there were 333 Tornado Warnings. We got 4 inches of rain overnight. Got bumpy here (SE TN) but no damage to report..

I stay up to try & keep an eye on things. Guess I'm a bit shell shocked from the 30 years prior to here, living in Fla.. All the Hurricanes & Tornados as well.