Walkways?

Bessy

Threads
What is the best type of walkway? I currently have cement but it sees my children with too many skinned knees. I like the low maintenance of the cement, is there something similar?

BlueGrass

Threads
I like the brick pavers but I think that would cause skinned knees too. You might want to put a mulch down and use that as a walk way but that is messy when it rains.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
children with too many skinned knees.

Have you meet anyone that grew up without skinned knees? They typically are not the type of people you want to associate with... and they usually become politicians. ahhhhhhh!!!:ashamed:

More to your question, what else can you use... check with your park department or school district. They have resources for low impact coverings for kids playgrounds... made up of shredded sneakers and other dense heavy rubber products. I have seen that make a no mess walk way. KennyV

rekees

Threads
Google "rubber walkway". There appears to be many alternatives.

Bessy

Threads
Wow, I didn't know something like that exists. I have known about that green fake grass looking stuff, turf or stuff, but that doesn't interest me at all. I'll look into the rubber stuff for sure.