Walker verses X-Mark

bondo11

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am just asking this forum for some opinions, regarding which lawn mower to buy.
I am looking to buy either a Walker or an X-Mark those seem to be the most popular models in the New England area.
I have an acre of lawn to cut, I do it now with a honda harmony self propelled and also a real old craftsman ride a mower 42 " cut. My rider keeps tossing belts and I would like to upgrade.
The property is a little hilly, and there are patches of lawn that will not allow the use of a big mower.
So that being said what would you guys suggest ?????????
Thank you in advance for your replies !
Brian

Threads
If you would like a ZTR mower (but not a super wide cut) I would go with Exmark. They have a great quality of cut and are built good.

Threads
Then again, Walker's mowers have a front-mounted deck and would be easy to clean. Exmark has one like that too, the Navigator, but it is for bagging. Walker's front mounted deck mowers are both-some are bagging, some are not.
First pic=Exmark Laser Z
Second pic=Exmark Navigator
Third pic=Walker bagger
Fourth pic=Walker non-bagger

image-15563255.jpg

image-3460627171.jpg

image-3603565464.jpg

image-2429726933.jpg

bondo11

Forum Newbie
Threads
-I forgot to mention the fact that in the fall I have zillions and zillions of acorns and oak leaves. I am surrounded by approximately 35 oak trees. So I also need to consider which mower can suck up those leaves and has a big holding capacity in the dump end of things.

Threads
Walker and Exmark have about the same holding capacity, but I don't know the specific details about both mowers, so I would say do a little research, and whatever seems best for you, buy it. They are both great mowers.

scott47429

Threads
i don't know much about walker but I'm sure its a great mower i see alot of people on here like them but I'm in love with Exmark there a great mower and have a wonderful cut