Walker R21 deck tensioner

bkeller500

Threads
Has anyone replaced the deck belt tensioner on a Walker R21? New unit broke deck belt 15 hours.. Walker support recommended a new style deck belt tensioner ( under warranty) but photos included on instructions are not the greatest and I need photos or a video of a unit that has the new style deck belt tensioner. The new tensioner & brackets mount under the seat but I can't figure out exactly where. Additional photos from Walker were helpful but just not giving the full views. Can anyone with this style deck belt tensioner share photos or a video of current set up? Dealer is 3 hours away. I have the parts but need assistance.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ring walker when you are standing by your mower with the instruction in your other hand
Walker is a family company and have always been very helpful to me
They want to have happy loyal customers not the most mower sales on the planet .

bkeller500

Threads
UPDATE......dealer installed the R21 deck belt tension kit and off we go mowing Sept to Nov. Getting ready for spring 24 I notice deck belt wear ( cut). Messaging directly with Walker Service dept revealed the Tensioner was not installed properly by dealer. I was given some photo's and instructions from Walker and made the correction. Should be Ok now. Nothing wrong with dealer support but 3 hours away, so I elected to contact Walker directly to expedite and get information and clarify installation process. Walker service dept was very helpful and very EZ to work with.