Export thread

Walk behind asphalt roller or sit on asphalt roller

A

A&DProperty maintaince

Which is better for rolling lawns I'm thinking walk behind so you don't get stuck

slammed

slammed

Which is better for rolling lawns I'm thinking walk behind so you don't get stuck

Why a asphalt roller and not just a water filled roller.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I would say just use an actual lawn roller that as slammed said you fill with water. Tow-behind or push would be OK, I would get a tow-behind because then all the work is on the machine, not you.

This is something you could get:
lawn roller.jpg
Here is the website for it: http://www2.northerntool.com/grounds-maintenance/item-365357.htm

A

A&DProperty maintaince

The thing is everyone wants an asphalt rollers 90% of the calls I got last year wanted one

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

The thing is everyone wants an asphalt rollers 90% of the calls I got last year wanted one

I don't know much about rollers....why would they want them over a lawn roller? Just because they are heavier?

slammed

slammed

They may not know what they are talking about. Those are to heavy for yard work.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

They may not know what they are talking about. Those are to heavy for yard work.

The yard may be perfectly flat after you use it, but the grass might be dead! Lawn rollers are made for lawns.

slammed

slammed

lawn mower fanatic said:
The yard may be perfectly flat after you use it, but the grass might be dead! Lawn rollers are made for lawns.

No it don't kill it. I have ran an asphalt roller on a lawn before . It is very hard to not leave ruts in the yard. And keep it level. It just don't look good afterwards.