Export thread

Uneven cut

S

Scomcdon

This is my first Snapper, Model 7800849 walk behind mower. Overall, a step above my old Craftsman mower.
One of the front wheels floats off the ground slightly. When I mow there is a noticeable streak in the yard. I
removed the wheel and there doesn’t appear to be a way to correct this. Would replacing the front wheel arm make a difference?

M

Mr. Ed

What happens to the wheels when you place the mower on a flat and level surface (like the floor of your garage)? How much out of level is it? Sounds like a manufacturing error, and should be covered by warranty.

S

Scomcdon

When on the garage floor the right front wheel floats approximately 1/8 inch higher. It spins freely. I removed the wheel and inspected things but no evidence of anything bent.

D

deminin

When on the garage floor the right front wheel floats approximately 1/8 inch higher. It spins freely. I removed the wheel and inspected things but no evidence of anything bent.

If there isn't some way to adjust the height of that wheel, you got a bad mower....take it back and get a replacement.