Export thread

Unable to add pics into a P.M.

Boobala

Boobala

Tried everything to insert images into a P.M. to another member , but when I click on icon for insert image the pop-up shows insert image from URL , instead of browse folder or whatever it was ...... am I doing something wrong or is something afoul ..??

BlazNT

BlazNT

Mine is doing same thing.

S

SeniorCitizen

Possibly not allowed to attach pics to PM's.

Boobala

Boobala

Possibly not allowed to attach pics to PM's.

I'M gonna P.M. Catherine at support ........ maybe we can get an answer from the GORGEOUS lady !!

Boobala

Boobala

I'M gonna P.M. Catherine at support ........ maybe we can get an answer from the GORGEOUS lady !!

Got P.M. from Catherine , ..... If picture has a URL address you can copy paste the pic ( like maybe a pic on the net ) ....that should work, BUT there is no "browse location" action available ..... the pics I was going to send to a member are in my computer's PICTURES FOLDER , no URL address in that instance. ....:mur:

BlazNT

BlazNT

Got P.M. from Catherine , ..... If picture has a URL address you can copy paste the pic ( like maybe a pic on the net ) ....that should work, BUT there is no "browse location" action available ..... the pics I was going to send to a member are in my computer's PICTURES FOLDER , no URL address in that instance. ....:mur:

Open a free photobucket account. then you cab send it.