Uggg... Echo PB770 Problems, Help is Needed

Pete7072

Forum Newbie
Threads
First off thank you for allowing me onto the page, and into the forums. I used to be a long standing member of a different lawn site and forum, but for whatever reason it has since disappeared. I need a little bit of helped, as I am pretty much stumped and am about to bring this PB-770 into the shop.

I recently bought a used Echo PB-770 to replaced my Echo PB-751. As soon as I got it, I did the basic maintenance on it, replacing all the filters and the plug. The blower starts right up from a cold start and will run great for hours non stop. The problem is that when I shut it down, and go to use it again ( while the motor is still warm ) the blower will start to sputter out while going to full throttle and then stall out. I can eventually get it going again and it will work with out a problem. Anyone have any experience with this problem ? I was talking to a friend who suggested a new carb, but I find that hard to believe since it will start and run without any problems from a cold start. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks