Export thread

Turf King 76... Help!

I

ihcc104

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, trying to gain information about a Jacobsen that I just picked up. It is a Jacobsen Turf King 76, with a SN of 67602 15242. Anyone who has any information about this mower including the year or anything, it would be greatly appreciated. I am new to Jacobsens. I live in CT, I have numerous Cub Cadets.

Attachments

V

vstreet

HI - just saw your post about the turf king 76. I have one here that I picked up last fall. Has kohler 14hp on it and runs great. They don't look very popular. Would love to have manual on one but no luck so far. Mine looks a little different than yours. It has the gas tank on the back and has a motor cover on the front. Mows great tho!
Vern

M

mac1930

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, trying to gain information about a Jacobsen that I just picked up. It is a Jacobsen Turf King 76, with a SN of 67602 15242. Anyone who has any information about this mower including the year or anything, it would be greatly appreciated. I am new to Jacobsens. I live in CT, I have numerous Cub Cadets.

I have owners manual and parts manual

B

bertsmobile1

HI - just saw your post about the turf king 76. I have one here that I picked up last fall. Has kohler 14hp on it and runs great. They don't look very popular. Would love to have manual on one but no luck so far. Mine looks a little different than yours. It has the gas tank on the back and has a motor cover on the front. Mows great tho!
Vern

Go to the ransomes /jacobsen web site & down load it they are all there for the asking.

D

djram

ihcc104: Did you ever find a manual for this mower? We have one of these mower and need to find a right axle for it. Not sure if having a number for the axle will help find one though. We use the mower to cut the grass at our remote control airplane club. We have about 5 acres the we have been cutting with this unit for about 3 years now.

E

Erndog88

I have the exact same machine here in Canada (near Toronto)... did you ever find a manual? I am looking for parts and have fabricated a few, but hoping I can find a source...

D

djram

I do have a manual but it is not a parts manual. It covers adjustments, lubrication points etc. (no part numbers)

E

Erndog88

I have the exact same machine here in Canada (near Toronto)... did you ever find a manual? I am looking for parts and have fabricated a few, but hoping I can find a source...

are you interested in selling that manual?

E

Erndog88

I do have a manual but it is not a parts manual. It covers adjustments, lubrication points etc. (no part numbers)

are you interested in selling that manual?

D

djram

Erndog88. I downloaded the pdf manual from ebay. It looks like it was scanned into the pdf and is 62MB in seize. Not sure how I could send it to you since I think my email server may be limited to smaller files.

M

marecki_0luk1

Erndog88. I downloaded the pdf manual from ebay. It looks like it was scanned into the pdf and is 62MB in seize. Not sure how I could send it to you since I think my email server may be limited to smaller files.

Hi is it possible to get from you this manual ? I am trying to find it everywhere and no luck

K

Kabute

I also would like to find a manual for this unit as I just purchased same machineIMG_1317.jpg

K

KlonDB

Hallo, can you send me any manual please? I have Turf King ?74?, but the serial number i wrong (6164 12064) or i have other type of Jacobsen, but it looks the same.
Some parts is missing, engine is not original, but I looking original engine.
Thank you for any help