troybuilt weed eater blower attachment

drmax

Threads
Hello. Anyone have the blower attachment? Does it work so-so? Give me a rating on a scale 0-5. I don't need another piece of equipment, for the small amount of blowing I have to do. Thx for info.
DM

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a friend has a Troy bilt with a ryobi blower on it he loves it said it blows hard and does a good job

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

drmax

Threads
I have a friend has a Troy bilt with a ryobi blower on it he loves it said it blows hard and does a good job

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
I was sorta thinkin I'd hear something like this. Now if I did it for a living..."maybe" a different story.
Last thing I want is 2 gas powered engine items. Then if/when the weedeater dies, I still have the attachment and just replace the eater.

possum

Threads
I sorta think you misunderstood him, the Ryobi attachment he speaks of is used on a grass trimmer. Troybilt included. No extra engine is required.

drmax

Threads
I sorta think you misunderstood him, the Ryobi attachment he speaks of is used on a grass trimmer. Troybilt included. No extra engine is required.
uh, i understood his writing and replied according. take care

Chris in TX

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the Troy-Bilt blowet attachment. I use it daily on my Husqvarna trimmer. Works great.