Troy bilt tiller junior model/serial#

Flintmotorsports

Threads
i checked jackes and most of them are the same and i will have to post size tomarrow morning will you check back then?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Will try before work, 7AM Central or after work.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
If you have the old belt, please measure it and post. I'm going to check to see if I have a TroyBilt cross reference guide. If you check different models on the Jacks website, I think many of them are the same.

i checked the belt closest the motor is 26 1/2 x 3/8 inch
and the one closest the tines is 24 x 1/2 inch
thank you for the help

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Check all Juniors for which I can find records and there is a problem. They all call for both belts to be 1/2" wide. How sure are you of those belt measurements? Did you check the V-pulleys, were they two different sizes? Could someone have put on the wrong belt? What is your opinion?

Flintmotorsports

Threads
someone could have put on the wrong belts i guess what size belts does it call for?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The belt closest to the engine is part number GW-97075. Size 20.4 X .500.
The belt closest to the tynes is part number 190904. Size 23.8 X .500.
TroyBilt only lists only one belt out of the 530 on my list, that measures 26.5 X .375. That is part number GW-9095.
Now your belts could be stretched a little but with what you are telling me I would not get either one with out a good mechanic taking a closer look at the routing and tensioner. You might be throwing money away, as most places do not allow you to return belts. Sorry I couldn't find more information for you.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
ok well thank you for trying i will just deal with the local napa auto parts becaus you can return belt there if they are wrong thanks for the help