troy bilt bronco valve cover gasket

jhsellers2

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi folks, hoping i can get some info from you guys,this is the first time posting so i hope this is in the wright place. first off i have the troy bilt bronco with kohler courage engine, under hood sticker says model 13av60kg and sticker on engine has model sv540s i believe it was made in 2008. valve cover has been leaking a little oil so i snugged up on the bolts a little and that helped for another season, well now its doing it again and i would like to replace the gasket but i am having a hard time finding a part # and a place to order online If any one can point me in the wright direction I'd really appreciate

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
hi folks, hoping i can get some info from you guys,this is the first time posting so i hope this is in the wright place. first off i have the troy bilt bronco with kohler courage engine, under hood sticker says model 13av60kg and sticker on engine has model sv540s i believe it was made in 2008. valve cover has been leaking a little oil so i snugged up on the bolts a little and that helped for another season, well now its doing it again and i would like to replace the gasket but i am having a hard time finding a part # and a place to order online If any one can point me in the wright direction I'd really appreciate

Will need the spec number also off of the engine tag to narrow down the possible parts. Should be right below the model number on the same tag.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
valve cover gasket part number 20 041 13-S. Ordertree or partstree may have the part you need. Why don't you support your local Kohler dealer. I am sure he would appreciate it.

jhsellers2

Forum Newbie
Threads
valve cover gasket part number 20 041 13-S. Ordertree or partstree may have the part you need. Why don't you support youryour local Kohler dealer. I am sure he would appreciate it.[/QUOT.iE]

Thanks for your help if i can find a local dealer within reasonable locations id be glad to.thanks again