tring to see whats good?

jnoel2279

Forum Newbie
Threads
HELLO THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND SORRY i'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL YARD MAN i DO CUT A FEW YARDS WITH A BUDDY OF MINE THAT IS A PRO. wHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS A DIXIE CHOPPER THAT IS RELIABLE AND AROUND 60" CUT. I DO LIKE THE KAWASKI MOTOR. PLEASE HELP I WANT TO TRY AND MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT AND WANT THE BEST I CAN AFFORD. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to LAWNWORLD! Take your time researching & reading reviews, drive the ones you're interested in operating all controls & you'll know which to go with, let us know how it goes, thanks. GOD BLESS YOU ALSO!

Raw Dodge

Threads
The older classic models we're the best,pre 07...the kawasaki was the worst engine Dixie ever used they quickly stopped using them.To add insult to injury the kawasaki also didn't have enough oil pressure to run the auxiliary oil cooler and amsoil bypass filter that the kohler easily ran..There carburetors couldn't handle the extra Donaldson air filter and turbinator that Dixie used on premium models..So for the 2-3 years they offered the 25 kawi it was only on the lower end models..