Export thread

Tractors?

Z

Zeroturn

Do you own any tractors? Not lawn tractors but real tractors? We own 7 Farmall H's... Why 7? Heck if I know... My hubby just keeps buying them. I swear we will have a museum someday.
Do you own any?

rekees

rekees

I just have one John Deere 4300 but it rocks! Like to have 7 but money is a barrier :tractor:

grnspot110

grnspot110

I've had a few, all JD, 70D, 520, couple of 720D's, now just JD 790 CUT, + 5 garden tractors, they take up less space! ~~ grnspot110

Hand2ThePlow

Hand2ThePlow

1998 Kubota L2900GST. But I have free use of my BIL's JD3020, JD855, Ford 8n and Farmall C so I like to think of them as "mine". :smile:

D

Deerlope

Do you have to have 7 Farmalls to do the work of one Kubota?

Rooster7

Rooster7

IH 240 Utility

M

mamaA

We have an old Ford 8N tractor. I don't know a lot about the particulars but I do know it needs a new radiator. Why you ask? Because certain little boys were throwing sticks and one just happened to end up somewhere it wasn't supposed to be....

K

KennyV

You can never have too many tractors. I have 4 now, from big to small.
and over the past many decades put more than a few hours on many different tractors. KennyV

Z

Zeroturn

:laughing: Now that is funny.... I don't even know what a Kubota is. Want to post a pic of yours? I really don't know why we have to have 7. We do not even use them. I really think he is trying to get 1 of each year the H's came out.

Hand2ThePlow

Hand2ThePlow

I don't even know what a Kubota is. Want to post a pic of yours?

Here's a pic of my Kubota L2900

Attachments

M

Mr. Paul

no i don't. I feel so inadequate. can I join the I don't own a real tractor club but would if I could? I could mow my 1/2 with an 8n but don't think it would handle some of the tighter corners.:rolleyes:

J

jimbo64

Do you own any tractors? Not lawn tractors but real tractors? We own 7 Farmall H's... Why 7? Heck if I know... My hubby just keeps buying them. I swear we will have a museum someday.
Do you own any?

just one ----l2500 Kubota-does most everything i need it to.

JDgreen

JDgreen

just one ----l2500 Kubota-does most everything i need it to.

Got a '53 Ford Jubilee with the engine torn down to rebuild, told myself I was gonna do that when I retired, it's going on 7 1/2 years since I retired and I have not done s--- on it since. Go figger.

mystreba

mystreba

Here's a pic of my Kubota L2900

-:eek:--drools---

BKBrown

BKBrown

Used my Ventrac to pull out a 4wd Kubota this winter :biggrin:

Do you have to have 7 Farmalls to do the work of one Kubota?

BKBrown

BKBrown

It's not mine, but just got a neighbor's Ferguson TO 30 running this spring - it's a 1951 purchased new in 1952 -- it took some doing, but after wiring, battery, regulator, ignition, gas filter bowl, new carb, new muffler, new front wheels and tires, new rear tires, a muffler, and all new fluids and filters -- it runs great. :biggrin:

Hand2ThePlow

Hand2ThePlow

wiring, battery, regulator, ignition, gas filter bowl, new carb, new muffler, new front wheels and tires, new rear tires, a muffler, and all new fluids and filters

Glad to hear you didn't have to do a lot to it :laughing:

BKBrown

BKBrown

Glad to hear you didn't have to do a lot to it :laughing:

Had to drill out & break off all the rear wheel studs on one side because they were spinning in the axle !

Oil in the engine filter looked like grease.

Made an 84 year old Grin like a kid in a candy store when it started up --- He figured he would have it towed into the woods to rot away -- now he is using it !!!!!!!!! :biggrin: