Tracking

guy 510tn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All
Just bought ZTZ 48
I have a hill the I mow that’s about 15-20% grade the mower handles it quite well but my question is it seems to track to the left when mowing the hill but on flat driveway with control handles all the way forward seems to drive pretty straight. Would it be in the tracking adjustments on the mower or deeper that I would have to take it in to the dealer?
Thanks in advance for ALL Your comments

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi All
Just bought ZTZ 48
I have a hill the I mow that’s about 15-20% grade the mower handles it quite well but my question is it seems to track to the left when mowing the hill but on flat driveway with control handles all the way forward seems to drive pretty straight. Would it be in the tracking adjustments on the mower or deeper that I would have to take it in to the dealer?
Thanks in advance for ALL Your comments
No that is the way a ZTR handles it will always try to run down hill on a hill side all you can do is set the tracking on the level and compensate with the steering levers on the hillside.

guy 510tn

Forum Newbie
Threads
No that is the way a ZTR handles it will always try to run down hill on a hill side all you can do is set the tracking on the level and compensate with the steering levers on the hillside.
Thank for that
It’s exactly what I’m doing👍