• Town (Almost No Yard)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Village (Small Yard)

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Country (All the yard I want!)

Votes: 63 78.8%

• Total voters
Threads
1 acre, and thats enough for me to maintain for now..

mullins87

Threads
Old thread, but I stumbled across it. I've never lived in a town or city, but I have lived in what you might call a village. Where I grew up we had a 1.5 acre yard, but the neighbors houses were within 100' of each other. After marriage our first and second houses had roughly .75 acre yards each. But where we live now, we have a total of 55 acres. 32 acres is being leased out for row cropping, nearly 20 acres of woods and roughly 3.5 acres of yard. I know it's not a large estate, but it's enough for me right now and it definitely keeps me busy!! :biggrin:

I wouldn't have it any other way.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Live in the farm country in the winter and in the mountains in the summer and going to do it as long as I can. The problem is with health and older age I am seeing in the not so far future a apartment in a old age community coming up. They keep telling me the golden ages.

okiepc

Threads
I live in a small rural town, a few blocks in any direction, you are in the country. I can be out fishing, cutting firewood, hunting in about 10 mins., I think it is the best of all worlds. Very little drug problems & excellent schools, a lot of good people around here, most mind their own business, but are eager to help if need be.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
At one time my house was in the country. Six years ago they turned the road into a four lane to bypass town.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

fastback

Threads
Live on the outskirts of a city (43K) but have a 2 acre lot. Wish it were the country.

lostinbaja

Threads
Forty years ago, when I bought my place, it was in the country. Now it's in the Village limits but I have 10 acres with 3 acres that I actually mow, The rest is heavily wooded.