torque for the sump bolts on H2013

mlaaw

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a honda harmony H2013 I just bought and is in good condition other than I need to replace the gasket for the sump pan (oil pan). I dont have a service manual and need the torque for the sump bolts if anyone knows.

Than you,
Mike

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a honda harmony H2013 I just bought and is in good condition other than I need to replace the gasket for the sump pan (oil pan). I dont have a service manual and need the torque for the sump bolts if anyone knows.

Than you,
Mike

Hi Mike:

Neat old rider. Us Honda guys called it "the toaster" due to the hood design (smile).

Anyway, the 8 x 1.25 mm oil pan bolts have a torque spec of 24 Nm (17.4 ft-lbs). Here's the full torque spec table from the shop manual:

h2013torquetable_zpsa7ea312a.jpg

mlaaw

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Mike:

Neat old rider. Us Honda guys called it "the toaster" due to the hood design (smile).

Anyway, the 8 x 1.25 mm oil pan bolts have a torque spec of 24 Nm (17.4 ft-lbs). Here's the full torque spec table from the shop manual:

h2013torquetable_zpsa7ea312a.jpg

Thanks a bunch Robert! Yeah I can see the "toaster" resemblance... I got this one for $200 and other than some cracks on the seat and the small oil leak i, it has ran great over a year. Is there somewhere I can get a shop manual you know of.
Thanks again Mike

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks a bunch Robert! Yeah I can see the "toaster" resemblance... I got this one for $200 and other than some cracks on the seat and the small oil leak i, it has ran great over a year. Is there somewhere I can get a shop manual you know of.
Thanks again Mike

Yes, genuine paper manuals are sold by Honda ($45/free shipping) direct on ebay; here's the link to the one for your tractor:

Honda H2013 Lawn Tractor Shop Manual - eBay