TORO TIMEMASTER REVIEWS

Threads
Is the Toro Timemaster a good investment if you have a small lawn care business and you plan to use it as your main mower? (The yards are around 1/4 acre). Is it heavy duty?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Is the Toro Timemaster a good investment if you have a small lawn care business and you plan to use it as your main mower? (The yards are around 1/4 acre). Is it heavy duty?

In my opinion No not a good investment, Way over priced and over rated.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Is it heavy duty? (Commercial?) NO. Will it do a good job on small, relatively flat lots? YES. If maintained properly will it last? YES. It is only over rated and over priced to those who don't like Toro.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Is it heavy duty? (Commercial?) NO. Will it do a good job on small, relatively flat lots? YES. If maintained properly will it last? YES. It is only over rated and over priced to those who don't like Toro.

It's not the fact I don't like toro, it's the fact the Timemaster really isn't anything more than a residential mower with a larger deck (over rated) and with a price tag of $1149 is way (over priced ) I can buy the Honda Commercial mower for $1249 with the following features and it weighs 11lbs less than the toro even with the shaft drive and commercial grade transmission.

HRC216HXA

(HRC2163HXA, HRC216K3HXA )
Features

• 21" commercial rear bagger/mulcher
  • Self-propelled, hydrostatic, commercial grade transmission
  • Shaft drive (no belts)
  • Easy to start commercial 160cc Honda engine
  • Roto-Stopョ blade stop system
  • MicroCut Twin Blades - better cutting performance
  • Rugged, durable steel deck with front bumper and edge guards
MSRP $1249*

Last edited:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you like and your happy with the reviews on it then get it. I think you will be very happy with a toro they are well made

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Put them side by side and 90% of the consumers in this area choose Toro. Main reason for that ease of use, according to them.