Toro 2023 Timecutter 75747 Hydrostatic Transmission maintenance necessary?

fixit1ddh

Threads
  • / Toro 2023 Timecutter 75747 Hydrostatic Transmission maintenance necessary?
In a single word , NO
There were a very and I mean very small number of people who had a bad reaction to one or the other kind of vaccines but that was lower than the percentage of people who have allergic reactions to the annual flu vaccine or any other vaccine for that matter .
AFAIK not a single person required any more than a couple of nights of observation .
As you would expect the media over hyped this to the n"th degree but in the days of click bait media what do you expect ?

It was no surprise that the largest numbers of bad reactions to vaccines reports came from the far North Coast regions of NSW & Lower QLD.
Now to put this in perspective, the same areas petitioned the cell phone company to remove the two 5G phone towers that were spreading covid in the region.
Now this might be true, no one has done research to see if there is a link between excessive marijuana consumption, G5 cell towers & Covid while I doubt there will be a link but I would be happy to volunteer for the research
It is the same region where there was a very large cluster of Limes Disease that the Health Department was covering up, that ended up being an outbreak of Rat Heart Worm from all of the "organic" purists eating their organically grown food without washing it properly.
The real tragedy of this is very few of them vaccinate their kids so they have very high outbreaks of the diseases the RMD vaccine protects against so lots of kids with brain damage , even before they become pot heads but this region has some of the highest proportions of people with university degrees, Masters degrees and 3rd highest concentrations of Phd's
More of My Friends & Family passed from the jab. And I do not know anyone or Family member who passed from the covid.

fixit1ddh

Threads
Back to lawnmowers... I drained my ZT2100s after about 100 hrs and here is the result. Pretty dirty and since the 2100 does not have a drain I had to suction the oil out (bit of a pain) and was only able to get about 3/4 QT out of each unit. I replaced the oil with 20w50 Valvoline Synthetic. If you do it, I would recommend doing it after mowing when the hydros are hot. If I get bored enough I might do another round.

View attachment 67620View attachment 67621

How dirty the oil is after just 100 hrs, you can come to your own conclusion on whether they are maintenance free lol...
I drilled & tapped my case spring of 2023 on my 2015 with 2200. It had 630 hour's & oil looked very close to Yours.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
More of My Friends & Family passed from the jab. And I do not know anyone or Family member who passed from the covid.
Sorry to hear abut your family
People are complex
We were away for 10 days last month and one of the group had a bad chesty cold , which I also got .
No one else had any symptoms , cols or covid like .
On the 11th day on the way home one became quite ill so he did a non stop dash while the rest of us finished the trip.
By then the Chesty cold person & myself were fine.
A day after we returned a second member felt crook and as his wife is asthmatic he did a RAT which came up + so he isolated, I did a RAT and it came up -
The person who left early spent 2 days in hospital for observation , developed al sorts of rashes , swelling & breathing problems, his RAT came up - but the PCR came up +
He ended up on the new anti virals for 10 days ( $ 200,000 at full price ) and still has not fully recovered requiring a stick to walk and this was his 3rd Covid, the previous 2 had almost no effect on him .
All of us were fully vaccinated for both covid & flu.

Now in my social circles and that numbers into the thousands ( mad motorcyclists ) not a single person had any problems with any of the vaccines other than a sore arm for a day or 2 & I did not even have that .
There were quite a few deaths attributed to the vaccine, but most when full autopsies were done were found to be from other causes .
And several people were charged with fraud as there was substantial compensation paid to people who were very adversley affected by the vaccines .

There was a cluster of deaths that all led back to the same clinic and eventually to improper storage of the vaccine which had turned it toxic.
That was the one that was supposed to be kept really cold and it had sat at room temperature for over a week before being refrigerated and we tossed out thousands of doses because of improper storage .
The main difference between Aust & US is the bulk of the vaccinations were done via the government heath system so those vials with 3 doses left in them at the end of the day were destroyed where as several private clinics were fined for carying vials over into a second day so the full 10 were used up .

shurguywutt

Threads
I drilled & tapped my case spring of 2023 on my 2015 with 2200. It had 630 hour's & oil looked very close to Yours.
Wow, I would be afraid to do that on mine... I am surprised your oil was so clean after 6x the hours mine has... My dealer said the 2100s don't give him much of a problem so maybe they are pretty reliable.