Top dressing

Threads
Hey guys wat price should i charge to spread 3 cubic metres of top soil over a yard 225 square metres?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
That depends on How much time you are going to need to accomplish it...
The amount of time will be dependent on How you are doing it, what type machine(s) are you using...

Actually for a patch that small you could actually do the whole thing by hand fairly quickly... but looking at the amount of material ... any mechanical help would speed thing up a lot... how are you applying it? looks like you are putting down about a half inch... :smile:KennyV

Threads
Yeah gonna make it bout 15 mm think gonna be using wheelbarrow shovel n the bak side of a rake. How long does it usually take u to do a job that size?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Actually it is making me ache, just thinking about it..
But to do it all by hand, with out power tools... your going to be at it 6 hours or more... I wish I could 'think' I'd still be able to do that... but it's a bit more than I have been doing for a while now... good luck, :smile:KennyV

Threads
Lol thanks kenny no worries. Yeah i no its gonna take at least 4 hours. Ive just put like a day rate on it

jenkinsph

Threads
That would be a quick job for a small manure spreader. I am looking into purchasing one to spread mulch for my business.

Spreading top soil that thin must be over an existing lawn I would guess?