Export thread

Tires

H

humpty

How often do you have to replace or fix-a-flat your riding mower tires? My grass is looking better now but we once had a lot of straw and it seemed like I had to fix-a-flat those dang tires every time I cut the lawn.

K

KennyV

Green slime in your tires :smile: ... they will not give you a problem for decades :wink:... KennyV

173abn

173abn

humpty, I would think if your getting flats running over straw it might be time for new rubber ,however out here where I live straw is what's left from the wheat harvest . your straw and my straw might be two differant kinds of straw.maybe we can draw straws to see who has the real straw. russ

K

KennyV

humpty, I would think if your getting flats running over straw it might be time for new rubber
who has the real straw. russ

I was thinking the same thing....
I see you are located in "middle of nowhereville" ... You must have some very BAD straw there...:tongue:
KennyV

H

humpty

Yea, the straw is thick and the stalks left behind hurt like a you know what if you walk on them barefoot. Enough to cut your foot. Like I said, most of our lawn is better now but it was touch and go there for a few years.