things you notice that other LCO's do that irk you

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nobody said discharging on a car was fine. I said Not that what happened to the vehicle was right but it would be up to the owner of the vehicle to complain not another lawn-care company. I think there are to many assumptions being made without proof to place blame on any one company.

I think you quoted the wrong person... I was just stating that discharging on a car is not a good idea. Wasn't picking on ya

Parkmower

Threads
Nobody said discharging on a car was fine. I said Not that what happened to the vehicle was right but it would be up to the owner of the vehicle to complain not another lawn-care company. I think there are to many assumptions being made without proof to place blame on any one company.

I agree. How do you know the vehicle owner isn't an idiot and did it at home. I know if I came out to my vehicle looking like that I'd take it up with the company who owns/leases the lot.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not about ethics at all. Someone is doing something wrong and risky the proper people need to be notified so it can be remedied and won't happen again. Not about being cutthroat at all I don't even want that kind of account ...

It is about being ethical. You say someone is doing something wrong and risky the proper people need to be notified and if the owner of the vehicle in question wishes to follow proper channels the problem will be remedied by the Owner of the company. It's not up to you or me or any other lawn-care company to file complaints because they don't like what they see from another individual on a mower.

Bill Martin

Threads
They don't wear safety glasses or dust masks. Doesn't irk me but makes me wonder why they don't protect themselves.

Bill Martin

Threads
They are rough on the equipment. Employees often have little respect for their bosses' machines. I hate to see mowers abused I guess:mad:

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
first off I didn't seek them they called me. I didn't and won't attempt to low ball it just to under cut the company doing it. ethics? does anyone think this company wouldn't put themselves on a pedestal if the roles where reversed.

little back ground this was in fact done by the current LCO. it was the final straw that's why they call me. it was even done just a couple hours before I got there. the owner has been sent pictures complaints ect. I won't feel the least bit sorry when lose this contract.

X-man

Threads
I find it hilarious when an employee is driving the ztr so fast it barely even cuts the grass.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I find it hilarious when an employee is driving the ztr so fast it barely even cuts the grass.

Ya I see that a lot here they go full speed miss a bunch of grass but ehh whatever lol