reynoldston

reynoldston

Nice looking car:thumbsup:

BlazNT

BlazNT

Very nice.

Ric

Ric

Thanks. It's a fun car, it's the GT Premium Package with Fords new 5.0 and it's running 435 hp so it moves along pretty well.

reynoldston

reynoldston

Thanks. It's a fun car, it's the GT Premium Package with Fords new 5.0 and it's running 435 hp so it moves along pretty well.

As a young man I killed a lot of noise and power but now being a older man my question is just what do you need 435 HP for??

BlazNT

BlazNT

As a young man I killed a lot of noise and power but now being a older man my question is just what do you need 435 HP for??

We Do Not Stop Playing When We Grow Old
We Grow Old If We Stop Playing

reynoldston

reynoldston

We Do Not Stop Playing When We Grow Old
We Grow Old If We Stop Playing

I guess that's the reason I still ride motorcycles and ATV's. Just at a little slower pace when I was younger. The body just doesn't work like it use to any more.

Boobala

Boobala

By any chance do you happen to order the OPTIONAL ... "Bird-Sensor"

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HxPo_kt2qc&feature=youtu.be

PIJoe

PIJoe

Why??? Cuz America! That's why! :laughing:
Beautiful Mustang!

1slow5point0h

1slow5point0h

Nice. I bought a new '13 5.0 and loved it. A couple of mods really woke it up.

P

Psychlopath

They are a great car! I bought a 2012 a couple of years ago with a 6 speed in it. Not quite the same car as yours, but it has the same Coyote engine . The new series of engines in these things is absolutely incredible. Over 400 HP with a factory warranty, stock reliability and some very good driveability.

Just a few years ago, something as budget as a Mustang that made 400+ HP would have needed tons of work, would probably have a lopey idle and would be pretty rude to drive on the street. These new generation engines (GM and MOPAR included!) are tame as can be below about 3200 RPM don't have issues with vacuum and, oh by the way, get some decent mileage. Not quite an econobox, but I know that my GT gets better mileage than my 2004 Kia Optima that it replaced, unless I drive it fast. On top of that, when you open the hood, you can actually see the engine; smog tech is advanced enough that it's not the power-robbing nightmare it used to be.

I'm sure you've already looked it up, but there are a TON of forums out there with great information and several of them even have actual Ford representatives who monitor them and are actively posting.

I hope you get to drive it every once in a while!

How does your wife like it compared to the BMW it replaced?