The MoJack

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks like it could work OK ... I see it is made here in Wichita... I'll have to go by there and see what they are doing...

I myself use the loader on the front of my Kubota tractor to lift mower decks and the like... :smile:KennyV

173abn

Threads
Ric,I was looking at your pic yesterday,how much did you pay for it,also where;d you get it? russ

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ric,I was looking at your pic yesterday,how much did you pay for it,also where;d you get it? russ

I picked it up the other day, it's the MoJack EZ The cost was $199.99 / $213 and change with tax. I purchased it at Tractor Supply. If You check this site TheMojack.com - Home you can watch the videos on both models the EZ and the Pro and it will tell you where you can purchase it in your area, I'm not sure but I'd check several of there distributors because the prices may vary with location. I can tell you the thing is sweet to use, makes everything simple. :thumbsup:

Stash

Threads
I had one. They are actually made in China, like so much of what we buy today. I never felt comfortable using the thing. Sold it a few weeks ago to a co-worker. He loves it.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I had one. They are actually made in China, like so much of what we buy today. I never felt comfortable using the thing. Sold it a few weeks ago to a co-worker. He loves it.

I Assume it's made in the USA at least the sticker on the side says - Manufacturer is Mojack 3971 N. WOODLAWN CT WICHITA, KS 67220 USA

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I Assume it's made in the USA at least the sticker on the side says - Manufacturer is Mojack 3971 N. WOODLAWN CT WICHITA, KS 67220 USA

I would think they make them there... that address is an industrial zoned place and is definitely a manufacturing type facility... I will have to go by and check it out first chance I get... :smile:KennyV

173abn

Threads
thanks for the feedback Ric,next time I'm in town I'll stop at T.S.C. to check it out. russ