Stihl Fs94

Threads
attachment.php

(http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=278505&stc=1&d=1379099661)

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I kinda have to agree a cruise control is nothing more than a gimmick if people have lots of sensitive areas they should learn how to trim... It's not hard just don't squeeze like your king Kong there is a throttle control on every trimmer learn how to use it if I was going to spend that much money I would get a better built stihl or echo .... Imo

KubotaJohn

Threads
I kinda have to agree a cruise control is nothing more than a gimmick if people have lots of sensitive areas they should learn how to trim... It's not hard just don't squeeze like your king Kong there is a throttle control on every trimmer learn how to use it if I was going to spend that much money I would get a better built stihl or echo .... Imo

I Don't trust someone who loves toro mowers, with the prices of their parts and the time it takes to get them.:tongue:

I love echo for their consumer warranty but in the end stihl has built a reputation that some what sells itself.

I don't like gimmicky stuff either but America is built on being lazy lately so why not add to it so people wont have to control their trigger finger.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
It has a dial built on the trigger.... you roll the dial either forwards or backwards to increase or decrease how it will let you pull the trigger ranging from not at all to all the way full throttle.

say you set the dial at the half way point, the trigger will only let you pull it to half way and then if you desire full throttle you just squeeze harder and the trigger breaks loose and lets you pull it full throttle. once you release the trigger and pull it again it goes back to where you have the "cruise control" set.

its a standard trigger just different mechanism internally.

Not to be negative but when these company's start adding bells and whistles to equipment that is perfectly fine the way it is or was it just increases the chances of something going wrong, the way you describe how it works it sounds like a problem waiting to happen. Oh and btw I'd never hire a teenager to run a trimmer or any other piece of lawn equipment, that is an accident waiting to happen.

knotty02

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well its finally here the new fs94 is out i stop by my dealer today an they have 10 in stock an there selling for 360 before tax an i am also told sold drive shaft an 29 cc motor cant wait to try one out. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mine arrived by post today but it's bike handles are not attached! Any idea how to do this????