Some L.B pics

Fireman 123

Fireman 123

Here are a few pics of my Lawn Boys

Attachments

twall

twall

Sweet! :thumbsup:

Did you take those pics in your living room? Your floor is immaculate!!

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Hey Fireman 123, those mowers look immaculate -- it makes me wish I had a better look. When I click on the thumbnails all I get is another thumbnail.:frown:

Here's a picture of my 1977 model 7266:

Lawn-Boy-front.jpg

Fireman 123

Fireman 123

Haha. Thanks. Just takes some cleaner and elbow grease. The bag and chute on the 7226 are n.o.s. pieces I picked up at a local hardware store. They were a dealer back in the day and have what I call the Holy Grail of old LB parts. You just have to dig through and blow the dust off of them. I also picked up a leaf shredder kit, so im anxious to see how that works this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Fireman 123

Fireman 123

Two-Stroke said:
Hey Fireman 123, those mowers look immaculate -- it makes me wish I had a better look. When I click on the thumbnails all I get is another thumbnail.:frown:

Here's a picture of my 1977 model 7266:

Just figured how to post pics from my iPhone to the LMF app. See if these are better.

nothing like the smell of 2-stroke smoke and fresh cut grass roasting on the muffler!

Attachments

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

nothing like the smell of 2-stroke smoke and fresh cut grass roasting on the muffler!

I agree about the mixed smell. I also like the well-muffled sound of those mowers. It's probably the biggest muffler I've ever seen on a push mower.

Thanks for posting the pictures.