Seat position adjustment?

Roll

Threads
2022 Radius S with the upgraded adjustable seat. This is the one with the knob on the front to adjust spring tension.

I'm too close to the driving handles. Is there a way to extend the backward travel of the seat, I am currently at the rear stop. If the seat can't be moved any further back, is there a way to adjust the seat-back (tilt) another inch or two for some distance from the handles?

Roll

Roll

Threads
2022 Radius S with the upgraded adjustable seat. This is the one with the knob on the front to adjust spring tension.

I'm too close to the driving handles. Is there a way to extend the backward travel of the seat, I am currently at the rear stop. If the seat can't be moved any further back, is there a way to adjust the seat-back (tilt) another inch or two for some distance from the handles?

Roll
Solved. It was right there in front of me. The handles are adjustable. No need to move the seat back. I loosened the two bolts that attach the handle to the control shaft and moved the handles forward a little. Solved the problem.