Export thread

Scag Model and Year

S

Sam15717

I bought a scag zero turn and can’t find the model and serial number sticker. It appears it has been missing for a while. It has the liquid cooled Kawasaki motor, and I did find a serial number/model number sticker on the mower deck. It said: Model SMT 61A and Serial number 7771822. Is there any way I can look this up and figure out what model number and year the entire machine is?

BlazNT

BlazNT

Turf Tiger 2002

S

Sam15717

Turf Tiger 2002

Would the model number of the machine also be SMT 61A?

BlazNT

BlazNT

No that is for the deck. 61A is the deck size. I could not find anything on the Model number for the Mower.

L

Luffydog

Thinking it might be stt-61v-ka-dfi where the spaces r with no letters or numbers is what is missing and you might find out if you bought it new or used under the name it was bought under should have a record of owner. Before the dfi it might be 650

Boobala

Boobala

Luffydog....... did you see/read my post # 5.. BEFORE your's # 6 ....... ??

S

Sam15717

Thank you all for all of your help, and for links to the manuals. This is the first Scag that I have owned, and although it has over 2000 hours on it it seems very well built. I have to replace a few parts and do a little rust control, but I’m sure it will last for a long time.

L

Luffydog

Nope ??? I guess I over looked it. Anyways plus I added that his dealer should have his info. :thumbsup: