Export thread

saw this on the FB world

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

1712796597135.png

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

Nice but I was looking for a mulcher

I need one of those for tight spots. Cause this (below is too wide)..

Double Trouble.jpg

Tiger Small Engine

Tiger Small Engine

I need one of those for tight spots. Cause this (below is too wide)..

View attachment 68285

No pictures but check this out. A new record for me. Three different customer mowers with upside down blades mounted in one week (two more work days to go).

4getgto

4getgto

You know there are couple Gomer's that has tried this already. Then brag it up at their favorite pub.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

@Hammermechanicman

This made me think of you and your woodworking skills.

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

That's hilarious.

Hmmmmm...... Maybe.......

R

Rivets

How long is the engine and hydros going to last before overheating?

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

1712881723667.png

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

I never thought about this.

Good one.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Good one.

I bout spit out my drink......
1712888218810.png

:ROFLMAO: love it...................

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

1713895931502.png

Craftsman Garage

Craftsman Garage

That's a hospital visit waiting to happen

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

1714239362161.png

I dig it !

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

1714664608622.png

R

Rivets

Someone had WAY to much time on their hands during COVID.

Yup, looks like....

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

What are the chances?

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Check out this picture of Dealey Plaze in Dallas. Before the roads were build going under the train tracks.

1714863550185.png

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Not a bad idea.

(y)

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

1715720328924.png

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so
I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing,
and I said, "Nothing."
The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.
Unknown Author

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

1715722402055.png

I always forget to shut the the water off. Now I have this! It might look alarming but, This is a brand NEW gas head. $40 for the handle and components. When it's full- it shuts off just like at a gas pump. I set it in a U bolt and walk away. No more messy paddock when I forget!
EDIT: to everyone saying "you could just buy floating valves" I have tried them all and most have broken within weeks of purchase. I just threw out another one today. I also prefer to be able to monitor my horses water intake and I simply can remove this when done. They are not the same. Just because they work for you doesn't mean it will work for other people.
Product info: I bought the valve off of Amazon NEW of course. And had to get A female adapter and U joint hardware.

Years ago I had a stuck kidney stone.. I was near tears in pain.. Went to hospital, on weekend naturally. Ya know a woman nurse there told me she had had kidney stones & also given birth on different occasions.. She said the kidney stones were way more painful that her giving birth..

I can only go by her statement.. but I have also been hit in the nuts. And that ain't fun either.