Running Problem

Rich Tee

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All

i have a kubota f3680 front mouted mower and have a problem with a intermitent fault. the machine can go days with no problem and then it can start spluttering and stalling as if its got a fuel starvation problem. i have replaced the filters also blown the fuel line back through to the tank and have also removed the fuel take and cleaned it out but it still has the same problem. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it.

thanks

Rich Tee

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Rich Tee & welcome to the Forum...
Kubota uses 2 different ways of shutting down the engine when you switch to off...
The first is a fuel hold ON solenoid, when you turn the key off it removes 12 volts from the solenoid,
The second is a fuel shut off solenoid, with it when the key is turned off it applies 12 volts to the solenoid and it pulls the shutoff closed and holds it for about 10 seconds.
The First type is usually used with Murphy gages, but is also used without them...

When this problem occurs check the fuel shut off lever on the injector pump... if it is not full ON the engine will run exactly like you describe... :smile:KennyV

Rich Tee

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks kenny for your help with both questions i will let you know if that works..

cheers