Export thread

Remote-controlled-mowers

M

mois25

Snow removal would seem like a hard task without these remote-controlled mowers. The good bit is the summer time mower can still be modified for use in winter, with the addition of a snow plow.

Are there better ways of snow removal?

K

KennyV

Are there better ways of snow removal?

WoW... is there ever snow in Kenya??

I thought it was hot climate...

But to answer your question, a snow blower will move a lot of snow, if you need to get it farther off the roadway ... :smile:KennyV

M

mois25

Wow, snow is only heard of in this part of the world..if I ever woke up and saw some of it in my front yard, I would be as surprised as you.

In view of this, how fast can you remove snow with a blower and does it have downsides?

T

Twinkle

Sorry but I am lost trying to follow this thread! What kind of remote control mowers are you guys talking about? The only other reference to this on the site involved a flying lawnmower :wink:!

Attachments

M

mois25

Those mowers that let you mow the steep sections of your lawn or when you have to do this(mow) frequently, at the comfort of your house. Sort of a making-work-easier technique.

A

AndyMan

Maybe they need to invent a little automated snow thrower or mower like that Roomba thing that vacuums your house for you. I suppose you would need to have fenced yard, else it might mow/throw the whole neighborhood!:laughing:

K

KennyV

Maybe they need to invent a little automated snow thrower or mower like that Roomba thing that vacuums your house for you. :

Hey AndyMan...
Like these.... ?
Lawn mowers ? Eco-Friendly & Easy to use Lawn Mowers for the Perfect Lawn Maintenance Provided by Robomow
They work great and are easy to set up... :smile:KennyV

M

mois25

The lawn mowers look good and the captivating part is the supposed environment-friendliness. A site worth checking out; very resourceful too. Maybe more of these inventions are what we need as part of the green revolution. :thumbsup:

T

Twinkle

Hey AndyMan...
Like these.... ?
Lawn mowers ? Eco-Friendly & Easy to use Lawn Mowers for the Perfect Lawn Maintenance Provided by Robomow
They work great and are easy to set up... :smile:KennyV

This is fantastic, I recommend taking the time to watch the promo video (it takes a while to load). They say it is safe for pets, I think it almost looks like one. I especially like that it can work while you are away.

M

Manny

All I know is, I am so happy that living in the south, we don't get much snow at all. And the little bit we do get is easily handled with a shovel, if necessary!