Reassemble Honda blade clutch/hub

NJDan

Threads
Hi. I'm trying to reassemble my HRX217K4HZAA mower and didn't take enough photos to see how everything goes together. I guess it's called the blade clutch but not sure. I'm talking about all the parts behind the blade that fasten to the crankshaft. Here is a parts diagram of what I'm talking about:

There are several parts that stack together and I can kind of figure it out from the diagram but not for sure. Should any of these components be greased, for example? I've spent a lot of time looking for a video on this but can't find anything. There is one guy showing how to remove the belt and you can make out some of it if you look fast, but other than that, nothing. Anybody have a resource that describes the proper way to reassemble these parts?

upupandaway

Threads
Maybe this will help.
Here is my "exploded view" of a honda blade clutch.
20200725_175708.jpg

upupandaway

Threads
Mine looks pretty different but I'll give it another look tonight.
Ill see if I can get a pic of my hr215 clutch then. That's probably what u r looking for.

NJDan

Threads
Ill see if I can get a pic of my hr215 clutch then. That's probably what u r looking for.
Actually I think I'm OK. I just took a look at a guy removing his engine from The same mower I have and I can tell good enough what hes doing. It doesn't look like anything needs to be greased.. Thank you for your help.