Export thread

re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???

G

Goldy

re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???

Just bought a new Classic 2750 with the Kawasaki FX850 V engine. Cut the grass once with it and think it's a fantastic mower. Just looking for some advice (I've not had a mower like this before, and want to make sure I take good care of it):
- Which oil would you recommend? (Mobil 1 TDT or Rotella T6???)
- Which oil filter would you recommend? (Mobil 1 M1-103?)
- My mower does not have the springer forks, but I'm considering them. Do they make a significant difference in the ride, or affect the quality of the cut?

Thx for your response in advance.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???

Valvoline has the number one rated synthetic oil on the market. In the past few years I have noticed that any thing I put Mobil 1 in starts making more lifter noise(Talking Cars and Trucks) so bad in my 5.4l I drained it out the same day and put in Valvoline in and the noise went away. In my opinion it has been cheapened to sale more.

G

Goldy

Re: Just bought a new Classic 2750 Kawasaki... Oil and Filter Recommendations???

Thx BlazNT