Export thread

Raptor SD versus metal rod

T

turboawd

was mowing a field today and ran over a copper rod that was laying on ground. it got caught up in the blades and stalled the machine. luckily i was able to wiggle it out, and no damage to machine. even the blades didnt look hurt. those oregon blades are real tough.

FInqTJQl.jpg

OvkQPbFl.jpg

P

possum

Might want to find where that came from. Lot of theft of those ground rods and ground wires. But just in case you hooked it somehow, find out where it came from.

T

turboawd

Might want to find where that came from. Lot of theft of those ground rods and ground wires. But just in case you hooked it somehow, find out where it came from.

this looks like an electrical grounding rod. it was laying flat on an empty lot(recently purchased). houses next door, so probably trash from when they were built a few years ago.

R

RaptorSDer

Wow! See, our Raptors really are junk machines. A quality mower would have mulched that up and spit a fine copper mist out the chute :)

KrashnKraka

KrashnKraka

Wow! See, our Raptors really are junk machines. A quality mower would have mulched that up and spit a fine copper mist out the chute :)

... added nickel jacketing and sorted to .308cal.

KrashnKraka

KrashnKraka

this looks like an electrical grounding rod. it was laying flat on an empty lot(recently purchased). houses next door, so probably trash from when they were built a few years ago.

... errr,,, <possum> is onto something there, hear him/her.
If the rod is not severely tarnished/weathered I'd be knocking on the
nearest lots door and handing it over. Any community will follow it
from there. Those rods are a safety thing...welll in this country they are.

K

kraky

If I'm reading right and 23hp came to a stop w/o damage THAT is amazing.

KrashnKraka

KrashnKraka

If I'm reading right and 23hp came to a stop w/o damage THAT is amazing.

Am I allowed to say one word?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?