Purchasing a ROPS for my 61 Ultra

Heus

Threads
I am interested in purchasing a ROPS for my 2013 Ultra. I assume it would be the same as the one found on the Husky mz-t. Anyone have a part number? Or would anyone want to sell me there's?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am interested in purchasing a ROPS for my 2013 Ultra. I assume it would be the same as the one found on the Husky mz-t. Anyone have a part number? Or would anyone want to sell me there's?
Have you checked with your Dixon dealer?? Seems like the ROPS from the DX100 series would fit the Ram Ultra.

Heus

Threads
No I haven't yet. Good suggestion though.

husqdiwa14

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm pretty sure my mzt-52 has a sticker on the ROPS saying it also fits Dixon ultra series.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm pretty sure my mzt-52 has a sticker on the ROPS saying it also fits Dixon ultra series.

Thanks for the reminder!!! You are spot on that Dixon & Husqvarna are interchangeable. The Dixon Ultra is basically the same chassis as the Dixon DX-100 series(their entry-level Commercial). That being said, after Husqvarnara purchased Dixon a few years back they(Husq) implemented a significant amount of Dixon commercial-type ZTR's into specifically the M-ZT Husqvarna ZTR series. Spec-for-spec, the Husqvarna M-ZT 52 is more similar to the Dixon DX-100 than it is to the Dixon Ram series and I consider it one of the "best buys" in my opinion of ZTR's to purchase.

BTW, in 2012 I almost bought a Dixon DX-152 which I think is almost identical to the Husqvarna M-ZT 52, but then I looked at the Gravely's and the dealer gave me such a great deal I've never looked back.

P.S.
So just find a local Dixon or Husqvarna dealer and the OP should be able to get a ROPS for that Dixon Ram Ultra.