Propane Zero Turn

Terry CleanFuel

Threads
Well let me apologize for doing this forum a disservice. Laughing.

I actually own and operate a lawn care company. Understandable, i will never know as much as gasman about propane. If I'd spent 35 years blowing the propane dong, then maybe i would benefit this forum. All i know is that propane obviously works great national lawn care chains, according to gasman.

No, not according to me. READ, folks!

The propane industry has been good to me during my career, I won't debate that. I've travelled the US at the expense of Kawasaki putting on propane schools for their dealers. If you don't think it's right for you, that's great! Two hundred years ago the Earth was flat. 50 years ago the moon was only a dream.

I was invited here to pass-on a product that's not only good for the propane industry but good for commercial landscapers too. Each and every landscaper that has signed-on continues to grow and thrive using propane as their fuel of choice. If you don't believe me, ask around!

Now Justin (actually that's my son's name too), as a fellow Veteran I'll offer you a conversion free of charge on trial for your opinion. If it follows what I've been stating here, great! If not, return it and you owe me nothing. I'll pay the freight.

What do you say?

terry@cleanfuellpg.com

Terry CleanFuel

Threads
The man is just here to inform us on the pros of propane.

And now we know where they got the character of hang hill from.

Actually he's from Texas.

This has kinda been a baptism of fire for me. Usually folks take advantage of my knowledge and experience since I offer it free of charge.

Thankfully, I have broad shoulders and don't take it personally. Those that want to take advantage of propane do. Those that don't, don't. It doesn't bother me one way or the other...

If you'd like to debate on facts, debate with facts. All I've seen thusfar is conjecture.

BHLC

Threads
What does it take to do a conversion?

Terry CleanFuel

Threads
What does it take to do a conversion?

Typically three pieces: Regulator/lockoff assembly, supply tank and mounting, intake adaptor.

If you're in any way mechanically inclined you can do the conversion is an hour. What takes a bit of time is locating and mounting the supply tank.

You can read about the installation process here:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/691185_6b48c943d6e44fc3b531f98f713b1c80.pdf

Interesting: Eleven folks have contacted me thusfar about my offer. One is close by and I'll do the conversion for them myself. Unfortunately they can only report on the conversion process. We'll have to wait until next season to see how much they save. If the savings calculator is correct they'll save about $2000/year with the big riders. That's a three month ROI. Not bad?