Propane or Charcoal?

JimmyWeb

Threads
What's your favorite way to grill? I love a Charcoal grill personally, it just makes everything taste so much better. There's just so much flavor!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
What's your favorite way to grill? I love a Charcoal grill personally, it just makes everything taste so much better. There's just so much flavor!

Don't let Hank Hill hear you say that.....:laughing:

Rip

Threads
I cook out a lot and I have never owned a gas grill. I have nothing against them and have eaten plenty of good food cooked on one. They're just not what I prefer.

I just bought a new Bubba Keg and I am learning how to use it. I think it's going to be really awesome when I get a handle on it.

rip

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just bought a new Bubba Keg and I am learning how to use it. I think it's going to be really awesome when I get a handle on it.

rip

It doesn't come with a handle ? Must be hard to open without getting burned ! :rolleyes: :eek:

rekees

Threads
Propane ... charcoal is too much hassle.

RockHound

Threads
I agree REkees. Our gas grill came in useful last winter when the electricity was off for several days. My wife cooked on the grill and even made biscuits and gravy on the thing. We were sure glad to have it then!:thumbsup:

Mr. Paul

Threads
Charcoal for my Weber Smoker
Natl Gas for the Weber Genesis

Nothing like gas for grilling. Nothing like charcoal for smoking.

Rip

Threads
It doesn't come with a handle ? Must be hard to open without getting burned ! :rolleyes: :eek:

Naw...my hand doesn't start burning until I start flippin' the burgers.:laughing:

rip

ReggieDeere

Threads
I think if you are going for taste, charcoal has a slight edge. But...if you just want to fire up and cook quickly, propane is the big winner. I like them both, but I own a gas grill, it saves me a lot of time.

Propane ... charcoal is too much hassle.