Pro Slope Mower for NFL Quarterback

Ventrac

Threads
A month ago we had the opportunity to go out and film Jeff Hostetler, retired NFL Quarterback, at his home in Morgantown, WV. Here is the final video from that shoot.

Pro Slope Mower for NFL Quarterback

A brief note on Jeff for all of you young ones :biggrin:
Retired NFL Quarterback, Jeff Hostetler, shares the secret to mowing steep slopes around his 40-acre property. Hostetler was the winning QB in Super Bowl XXV with the NY Giants, and played in the NFL for 14 years with the Giants, Raiders, and Redskins. Faced with the challenge of safely mowing the steep slopes of his Morgantown, West Virginia property, Hostetler discovered Ventrac compact tractors. Besides a quality mowing job, Hostetler also uses his Ventrac to blow leaves in the fall, saving him weeks of work. The Ventrac Power Rake is another professional attachment that he uses in his construction business as well as maintaining his horse riding arena.

Also, check out a few more photos on Jeff's Fan Page: Ventrac - Jeff Hostetler

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Great Video, He is obviously not telling me anything new, but I hope more people will see the Ventrac and decide that they have a use for one.

My first 4231 Ventrac was GREAT and now that I have a NEW 4231 I can see and feel that the company has made great things even better ! :thumbsup:

Ventrac is a FANTASTIC machine and for anyone that has a need for this type of machine they will NOT be sorry they have a Tractor from this company ! :biggrin:

Slater

Threads
That is VERY cool! Seems like a really down to earth guy and is smart about his choices. I would have to give him the thumbs up on the Ventrac purchase :thumbsup: