PRI-G Fuel Stabilizer

CC50

Threads
Any one have opinions on this? Seems to last 3 years or so. Better than Sta Bil?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
My opinion on all fuel stabilizers is the same. Not worth the money you paid for them. People either swear by them or at them. Better idea to properly maintain the fuel systems and drain the entire system before putting the unit in storage. That includes draining the carb float bowl.

CC50

Threads
I was thinking more along the lines of long term storage of fuel stored separately for generator

MowerNick

Threads
I have found if you keep a little good gas in them and try to run them every three months or so seems to work best. The fuel in the bowl goes bad alot faster than the stuff in the tank. As for extra gas storage i kind of think the same way. Keep it for three months or so then dump it in your car and fill the can again that way you know its always fresh.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
I have found if you keep a little good gas in them and try to run them every three months or so seems to work best. The fuel in the bowl goes bad alot faster than the stuff in the tank. As for extra gas storage i kind of think the same way. Keep it for three months or so then dump it in your car and fill the can again that way you know its always fresh.
Imagine a fuel stabilizer under real storage conditions lasting three years. I don’t believe it for a second. Draining the old fuel out of carburetor for storage is the tried and true method. I do not use or endorse fuel stabilizers.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Worse problem generators have is gunked up carb from setting with old fuel in them. People buy one put fuel in it run it one time let it set until they need it again. Two or three years later they expect it just to start right up and run. LOL