Pressure washer pump.

gamecock66

Threads
Hi all,

This is not mower related but I am hoping 1 of you can help me. I have a Troy-Bilt pressure washer and the pump froze up. I tried just a reseal kit but that did not work. Now I am looking for a new pump but having a hard time. The model numbwe that I am searching for is not coming up even when I search the troy-Bilt site. Pump has auto cool down if that makes a difference. I don't have a pic. The pump was accidently thrown away during a move. Would someone help me find this?

Thanks
Wade

Model # 020245-1
Rev # 03
PSI 2200
GPM 1.9

Toro1

Threads
Hi all,

This is not mower related but I am hoping 1 of you can help me. I have a Troy-Bilt pressure washer and the pump froze up. I tried just a reseal kit but that did not work. Now I am looking for a new pump but having a hard time. The model numbwe that I am searching for is not coming up even when I search the troy-Bilt site. Pump has auto cool down if that makes a difference. I don't have a pic. The pump was accidently thrown away during a move. Would someone help me find this?

Thanks
Wade

Model # 020245-1
Rev # 03
PSI 2200
GPM 1.9

Try this website.
They sell pumps for all units.
Pressure Washer Pumps @ Pressure Washers Direct.com - Power Washer Pumps, Power Washer Replacement Pumps, Pressure Washer Pumps, Power Washer Pump, Pressure Washer Replacement Pumps, Pressure Washer Pump, Replacement Power Washer Pumps, Replacement P

gamecock66

Threads
Thanks! I think I did find the part number which is 200282GS. I looked on ebay and all the pumps fitting the 020245-1 do not look like what I have. I am thinking the REV #3 makes the model 020245-3 ?? From some of the prices it almost looks like I should just buy a new pressure washer itself.

W

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Your troybilt pressure washer is actually a Briggs and Stratton/Brute pressure washer with the troybilt name on it. And you are right, the price of the pump makes it not feasible to repair.

Toro1

Threads
I agree.
I've worked on a few units. Always engine related. From what I've read and heard, pressure washers are more about the pumps than the engines. The more expensive the unit, the better the pump.
Personally, I'd always replace the pump before attempting to rebuild same.
Good luck.