Poulan Pro Drive Cable

DFontenot

Forum Newbie
Threads
The drive cable for the PoulanPro walk behind 22 inch mower model PR174Y22RHPE, Part number 532420562 seems to be unavailable from any source. Can someone please tell me where this item might be available?

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
that's crappy. 5 year old mower and get the drive cable for it. I'm not seeing it anywhere either... might find a local mower shop, may have a junk mower laying around, or can match up a cable that will work.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
that's crappy. 5 year old mower and get the drive cable for it. I'm not seeing it anywhere either... might find a local mower shop, may have a junk mower laying around, or can match up a cable that will work.
You that is crappy. I got what was a 6 month old pole saw here that the cable has been on b/o since September 2022.

DFontenot

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you, sir. Wil do exactly that. There is one available that measures up and can be made to work.