Export thread

Plans for the holiday weekend?

BHLC

BHLC

Are you working or playing? I'm gonna cut the 11 cemeteries I care for on Friday then it's off to a campground with the family for 3 days.

reynoldston

reynoldston

I will be at my camp in the Adirondack mountains

Attachments

BHLC

BHLC

Very nice!

Carscw

Carscw

I will be racing.
$5000 to win sounds like a lot but that's what a set of heads cost.

If all you lawn care pros would sponsor race cars it's a tax right off for advertisement

image-1136940323.png

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Ric

Ric

Working Saturday most of the day, no plans.

reynoldston

reynoldston

I will be racing.
$5000 to win sounds like a lot but that's what a set of heads cost.

If all you lawn care pros would sponsor race cars it's a tax right off for advertisement

View attachment 14501

How about some pictures of your car?

BHLC

BHLC

My wife said no!

Carscw

Carscw

image-2163170293.png

N

noma

HI BHLC

Work today and off until Tuesday morning with not a lot of plans just get things done around home. Get the rest of the garden planted if the rain lets up a little and we warm up a little. Hope every one has a good week-end:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::licking::licking:

BHLC

BHLC

HI BHLC

Work today and off until Tuesday morning with not a lot of plans just get things done around home. Get the rest of the garden planted if the rain lets up a little and we warm up a little. Hope every one has a good week-end:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::licking::licking:

That makes for a good weekend!?

Carscw

Carscw

image-2396104549.png

Attachments

djdicetn

djdicetn

Are you working or playing? I'm gonna cut the 11 cemeteries I care for on Friday then it's off to a campground with the family for 3 days.

What kind of camping do you do??? We've got a 2007 3124KS TrailManor travel trailer(the travel trailer that tows like a popup) and love it. We usually camp at the Corp. Of Engineer campgrounds here in TN that have a reservation system(can reserve up to 6 months in advance). We're gonna start late without our outdoor activities this year as my wife is sceduled for breast cancer surgery 6/13. I'm gonna chill out this weekend and mow the yard on my new ZTR:0)

djdicetn

djdicetn

That's a nice cabin!!! I visited the Adirondacks one time back in the 70's with some friends from Buffalo. It's a "different green" than the Smokies here in TN but reallly nice!!!

djdicetn

djdicetn

Watch out......we'll start referring to you as a workaholic:0)

BHLC

BHLC

What kind of camping do you do??? We've got a 2007 3124KS TrailManor travel trailer(the travel trailer that tows like a popup) and love it. We usually camp at the Corp. Of Engineer campgrounds here in TN that have a reservation system(can reserve up to 6 months in advance). We're gonna start late without our outdoor activities this year as my wife is sceduled for breast cancer surgery 6/13. I'm gonna chill out this weekend and mow the yard on my new ZTR:0)

Keystone 29BH travel trailer. We tow it all over the northeast. Just doing a local long weekend trip this time

djdicetn

djdicetn

Keystone 29BH travel trailer. We tow it all over the northeast. Just doing a local long weekend trip this time

That's a nice travel trailer...yeah, we've done a couple of major camping excursions(two years ago went to Bar Harbor, Maine to visit Acadia and then last year went to the Outer Banks on Haterras Island). We are retiring end of this year and would love to visit Vermont(and the other 40 states we haven't had the opportunity to camp in yet:0)
That'll take us a few years to accomplish!!!

bigjay282

bigjay282

good luck to your wife and familyand God Bless. my cousin is recovering from breast cancer surgery.

im looking to fire up the charcoal weber and cook a few beer butt chickens and a few racks of babyback ribs and open the pool

djdicetn

djdicetn

good luck to your wife and familyand God Bless. my cousin is recovering from breast cancer surgery.

im looking to fire up the charcoal weber and cook a few beer butt chickens and a few racks of babyback ribs and open the pool

Thanks......so far we're optimistic(lots of Faith,early detection and only about a centimeter in size)!!!
Enjoy the Holiday!!

tommyb

tommyb

Band gig Friday night (drummer), mow lawn and practice Saturday, outside gig Sunday.

Monday, Memorial Day, thank all who are serving, have served - present and past.

Relax and BBQ.

Have a great weekend all!

djdicetn

djdicetn

Band gig Friday night (drummer), mow lawn and practice Saturday, outside gig Sunday.

Monday, Memorial Day, thank all who are serving, have served - present and past.

Relax and BBQ.

Have a great weekend all!

tommyb,
"Monday, Memorial Day, thank all who are serving, have served - present and past."

Amen to that.....let's not forget for a moment why it's called Memorial Day and what it represents!!!!!!