Picked up a ZTS2 Today....

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sure hope they have resolved all the issues with that steering system. I have heard about quite a few problems over the last few years. But I have yet to see one in my shop as nearly all my customers went with the lap bar version of the mower.

BellevilleMXZ

Threads
Sure hope they have resolved all the issues with that steering system. I have heard about quite a few problems over the last few years. But I have yet to see one in my shop as nearly all my customers went with the lap bar version of the mower.
Hopefully no issues! That said I'll prob. only put 30 hrs on a year.

BellevilleMXZ

Threads
I did do a ton of searching, and couldnt really find much good OR bad about them, doesn't seem to be many out there......or atleast not anyone on the internet whining about them:LOL:. I'm a Tech at a new car dealer, so if it needs anything out of warr. shouldn't be a big deal.