Parts Needed

rsandau

Forum Newbie
Threads
HELP, I need a replacement for part #437281 SUBASM.WHEEL.FRICTION, for my Weedeater One- 261, but have only found the entire Transaxle assembly for sale for $322. My Mower only cost $650 brand new, so I don't want to put this much into the mower. Everything but the Friction Wheel is just fine. Can anyone give me an idea where to get this part or one that will substitute?

Howdy Doody

Threads
HELP, I need a replacement for part #437281 SUBASM.WHEEL.FRICTION, for my Weedeater One- 261, but have only found the entire Transaxle assembly for sale for $322. My Mower only cost $650 brand new, so I don't want to put this much into the mower. Everything but the Friction Wheel is just fine. Can anyone give me an idea where to get this part or one that will substitute?

Might want to try Qualityusedmowerparts.com This guy seems to have tons of stuff and it is not too expensive.

Howdy Doody

Threads

Might want to try Qualityusedmowerparts.com This guy seems to have tons of stuff and it is not too expensive.